Westwood Park Vs. Royal Palm Estate

Westwood Park Vs Royal Palm Estate - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 7th Jan, 2018 - 2:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Television series - T&T vs. Jamaica
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2005 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Westwood Park Vs. Royal Palm Estate

How do you compare the T&T television series called, 'Westwood Park' as compared to the other local production from Jamaica called, 'Royal Palm Estate'? Note, that this is not just about acting or movie lines, but about the way it depicts the culture and realities of both islands.

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2005 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

Estate Palm Royal Vs Park Westwood

Westwood Park by far out does Royal Palm Estate. Now I am speaking as one who has not been to Jamaica so I do not know how well it portrays the culture, but from the other aspects mentioned I can safely say that Westwood Park is a far better show in terms of acting, set production, storyline and emotion. I find Royal Palm Estate always wanting and the actors speaking in their throat - even the intro is in need of a revival.

27th Dec, 2006 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Westwood Park Vs. Royal Palm Estate Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I cannot stand Royal Palm Estate, everytime you turn on the show they are talking about sex or showing explicit scenes about it, is a bit too much for a 8:00pm Sunday night show. :rolleyes.gif:

7th Jan, 2018 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Estate Palm Royal Vs Park Westwood

I remember these! How come they don't show dramas like these again? Trinbago needs some good local TV so we aren't always influenced by everything from America.

> TOPIC: Westwood Park Vs. Royal Palm Estate

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,