I Hate Hummers

I Hate Hummers - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Apr, 2005 - 11:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2005 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

I Hate Hummers

STUDENT GETS 8 YEARS FOR SUV VANDALISM

An aspiring physicist was sentenced Monday to more than eight years in prison
and ordered to pay $3.5 million for his role in a spree of arson and vandalism
that targeted gas-guzzling Hummers and other sports utility vehicles.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/04/18/suv.vand...reut/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2005 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

I Hate Hummers
A Friend

Hummers Hate I

Cottrell's attorneys asked for the five-year mandatory minimum sentence saying that their client has Asperger's syndrome -- a form of autism marked by impaired ability to understand social situations.

My brother has aspergers syndrome and I can see how he could lose his ability to back out in this situation. People with this mental disorder should be watched more carefully as they are susceptible to influence and are naive to allot of right and wrong. Its hard for people outside of knowing these people to truly understand their disability. The fact that the judgedidn'tt take this into account and added more time just shows his ignorance in my opinion. I feel very sorry for this boy and believe that he is truly sorry, and yet not completely to blame for this situation.

> TOPIC: I Hate Hummers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,