Father Confesses To Killing Daughter And Friend

Father Confesses Killing Daughter Friend - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th May, 2005 - 12:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May, 2005 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Father Confesses To Killing Daughter And Friend

From FoxNews.com

Father Allegedly Confessed to Stabbing Girls, Denied Bond

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,156170,00.html

WAUKEGAN, Ill. - The man charged with stabbing his young daughter and her best friend to death was denied bond Wednesday during a court hearing. Authorities said he confessed to the gruesome crimes in videotaped interviews.

Jerry Hobbs (search) - who had recently been released from prison on assault charges - told investigators he was angry at his 8-year-old daughter Laura Hobbs (search) for taking money from her mother when he tracked down her and her friend Krystal Tobias (search), 9, in a wooded park, prosecutors said Wednesday

The article points out some very disturbing behavior, in that the father could not get the girl to leave the park and this is why he stabbed her to death, along with her friend, who he alleges pulled a knife on him in self-defense. The stabbings were so forceful that they entered the spinal cord of the daughter. I was in shock when I saw this story on the news yesterday, and even more shocked when Hobbs was listed as prime suspect. Hobbs is also a repeat assault offender who was released from prison in the recent past. As soon as you think you have seen and heard the most shocking crimes out there, something like this happens.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2005 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Friend Daughter Killing Confesses Father

This is something I will never understand. As horrible as child abuse is, I can almost understand how someone's temper might get out of control and you hit your child in a rage, but to stab them to death. That I don't understand at all. When you are hitting them, you might at least think you are just punishing or spanking, even if it does get out of control. But, to draw a knife on your child and stab them? You must know immediately that it isn't punishment.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

> TOPIC: Father Confesses To Killing Daughter And Friend

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,