Heinous Crimes To Wildlife

Heinous Crimes Wildlife - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Mar, 2006 - 12:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Warning: Do not view content if you have a weak tolerance for utter cruelty.
17th May, 2005 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

The following video shows Heinous Crimes To Wildlife and will show you the grotesque way in which the Chinese handle animals, but do not view content if you have a weak tolerance for utter cruelty.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th May, 2005 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wildlife Crimes Heinous

This video really opened my eyes to what happens to animals. I was at first shocked, then horrified, then something much worse! Nothing can prepare you to see an animal skinned alive, then watch as it writhes in agony, staying alive, skinned and in horrible pain. I am wondering how someone could do something like this and not have horrible nightmares about it. Finally, I couldn't finish the video after I saw the man stomping on the puppies head because it wouldn't sit still while it was being skinned alive. What a horrible person to do that.

17th May, 2005 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Heinous Crimes To Wildlife History & Civil Business Politics

To tell you the truth I did not finish it either, the fact that they use momentum and the animal's skull as a means to kill it is weird, sick and downright cold - why couldn't they just give one swift chop to the neck and it would all be over quickly - no need for pain - no need for suffering. Then I just saw where they skinned the animal while it was alive and that was sufficient for me to get the picture. However this makes you wonder about things like fishes and other creatures when you 'half' kill them or is it because this is a bigger animal we find ourselves in pity?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

20th May, 2005 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Wildlife Crimes Heinous

I don't do well when it comes to cruelty to animals, so I will pass on watching this video. I sometimes watch these shows on the Animal Planet channel, where animal police are sent out to investigate instances of abuse to animals. It truly makes my skin crawl when I see these things. I often find myself wishing they would put the people through the same type of cruelty they inflicted on the animal.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

20th May, 2005 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Wildlife Crimes Heinous

Malexander I truly know how you feel, but I can tell you that no human can go through what you see them doing to these animals - it is beyond the most heinous things your imagination could ever conceive and is similar to the post about 'Dracula' in the History Board.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

MAN TO SERVE TWO MONTHS FOR 'HEINOUS' SNOWMOBILE ATTACK ON MOOSE

A man from Newfoundland and Labrador has received a two-month prison term for charging a moose with a snowmobile and killing it with an axe.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...oose060106.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Feb, 2006 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Heinous Crimes Wildlife

This one is ridiculous, but what is worst is the man took money for his goat after seeing what was happening!

Man forced to marry goat

According to the local newspaper, The Juba Post, the goat's owner, a Mr Alifi, caught his neighbour, Mr Tombe, assaulting his goat and reported the man to the local council of elders for adjudication.
Ref. https://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,18285836-13762,00.html

1st Mar, 2006 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Heinous Crimes Wildlife Politics Business Civil & History

Somebody had a bit of fun with this news story. The goat is pictured with its eyes blocked out and the caption reads: Goat... identity of the victim cannot be revealed. I feel sorry for the goat who is now owned by this sicko, so he can defile it whenever he wants to.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Heinous Crimes To Wildlife

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,