Heinous Crimes To Wildlife - Page 2 of 3

I cannot watch this video I will not be able - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd May, 2008 - 7:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Warning: Do not view content if you have a weak tolerance for utter cruelty.
Post Date: 1st May, 2006 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Heinous Crimes To Wildlife - Page 2

11 MEN ARRESTED IN B.C. EAGLE MUTILATIONS

Eleven men face charges in the killing and mutilation of dozens of bald eagles in North Vancouver - including possession and trafficking in dead wildlife.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...aths060430.html

Sponsored Links:
5th Feb, 2008 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Wildlife Crimes Heinous

That made me really sick and yeah I DO look differently at China now. I almost felt real hate for what they were doing for those animals. I hope I do not start to stereotype the chinese.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2008 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Heinous Crimes To Wildlife
A Friend

Heinous Crimes To Wildlife History & Civil Business Politics

I didn't watch the video. I am sure it is very terrible from the writing on the wall. There are many people in all countries that treat animals and people this badly though so the stereotyping would probably not be the best wat to go. There are many people in each of these countries who are good people and would respect animals and people just as much if not more.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy. Please use the Spell Check button.

5th Feb, 2008 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Wildlife Crimes Heinous

That was sick mhgraham you need to actually look at it to know what clara is talking about. These animals were being skinned alive. murders!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

Post Date: 1st May, 2008 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Wildlife Crimes Heinous

Name: Frank

Comments: I just don't know what to say cause its just so sad. I hope they have nightmares for the rest of there loves about what they are doing. I can't believe people aren't cracking down on this as much as they should. A lot of people don't even care which is sad. I fish my self. when I fillet them I try to make sure there dead so I hit them between they eyes hard so that way they won't have to endure that. I just can't stand to think about getting your skin cut and ripped off and your still alive.

It just sickens me so much how they suffer. I hope they go to the bad place because that is so sick what they do.

1st May, 2008 - 8:24am / Post ID: #

Living in this part of the world, there is a saying about China. If it moves or grows, there is a recipe for it.

The treatment of bears, dogs and just much of the wildlife that China consumes is absolutely horrible. Bears are treated as male sexual enhancement bile machines. Dogs are beat severely before being killed as it is supposed to make the meat more tender. All of this is quite shocking and disturbing to those that are outside this culture. In talking with some friends from China, they say this practice is decreasing, but is still pretty prevalent. The more that China opens up to foreign influence the less that this will happen, in their opinion. I was told that there was a push from the government to take these practices out of the major cities for the Olympics, as they dont want this to be focused on too much with foreign media.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2008 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Heinous Crimes Wildlife - Page 2

Name: Shazzie

Comments: I watched this video and was absolutley mortified! It is not the first of these that I have seen. I am sorry but I am going to stereotype these people as I have visted China and this seems to be a very commonplace practice. I think we should take these people who do this and skin them alive, perhaps a exercise in pain would be beneficial to them?

Post Date: 23rd May, 2008 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Heinous Crimes Wildlife Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I cannot watch this video I will not be able to, I however would like to know what I can do to stop this insanity, I want to do something about it but I don't know how.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Heinous Crimes To Wildlife

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,