USA Domestic Terrorism

Usa Domestic Terrorism - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Mar, 2006 - 11:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »
Terrorists in the USA
Post Date: 19th May, 2005 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Domestic Terrorism

FBI, ATF ADDRESS DOMESTIC TERRORISM

Violent animal rights extremists and eco-terrorists now pose one of the most serious terrorism threats to the nation, top federal law enforcement officials say.
Ref. Source

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th May, 2005 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism
A Friend

Terrorism Domestic USA

I truly don't understand the entire ideal of using violence to get across your point that violence is wrong. I agree that violence and inhumane treatment against animals is cruel and wrong. But how does violence against humans differ from what they are against? How does blowing something up help the environment at all? I suppose its a point of view problem, but how does destroying people who live on the planet help the planet in any way? Are animals and the environment to be considered more important than human life?

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2005 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism History & Civil Business Politics

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ACCESSED NUCLEAR WEAPONS FACILITY

Sixteen illegal immigrants gained access last year to one of the most sensitive weapons sites in the country, according to a report issued Monday by the Department of Energy's inspector general.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/20/nuclear.security/index.html

12th Feb, 2006 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Domestic USA

I am actually very surprised about this and I have to wonder if there has been serious thought into the long term possibilities of having actual ports, a strategic entry point, manned by 'the enemy'.

international QUOTE
MIDEAST FIRM MAY RUN 6 U.S. PORTS

A company in the United Arab Emirates is poised to take over significant operations at six American ports as part of a corporate sale, leaving a country with ties to the Sept. 11 hijackers with influence over a maritime industry considered vulnerable to terrorism.
Ref. Source 4

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

18th Feb, 2006 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Terrorism Domestic USA

The UAE are allies of the US so I guess I wouldn't consider them to be the enemy?

More alarming is the amount of the US economy that the unreliable Saudis control, I believe it is about 7 per cent.

I highly doubt handing UAE companies control of ports will pose a serious terrorist threat. And the reality is, when there is money to be made, such threats do take a back seat.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism

BUSH FACES PRESSURE TO BLOCK PORT DEAL

President Bush is facing political pressure to block a deal that would give a United Arab Emirates-based company management of six major U.S. seaports.
Ref. www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/21/port.security/index.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2006 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism

While UAE is considered a formal ally of the US in the war on terrorism, the facts behind UAE and terrorism in general are too obvious to deny.

2 of the 9/11 hijackers were from the UAE
UAE was only one of three countries to formally recognize the Taliban regime in Afghanistan
There were allegations and confirmed investigations that money used to fund terrorism did at one point in time go through banks in Dubai.

With that in mind, I believe it is in the best interest of the administration, and Congress, to veto this move. In an effort to quell US interests in the move, the company has asked for a further review of the deal, and has opened the door for US Congress and port authorities to ask as many questions and conduct as many investigations as needed.

After an outcry from U.S. lawmakers over possible security risks, a company owned by the United Arab Emirates has said it has asked for further review of its deal to buy management rights to terminals at major U.S. ports.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2006 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism Politics Business Civil & History

IRAN NATIVE CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER AT UNC

A recent University of North Carolina graduate was charged with nine counts of attempted murder Saturday, a day after authorities say he drove through a popular campus gathering spot in an attempt to avenge Muslim deaths.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/04/unc.crash.ap/index.html

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: USA Domestic Terrorism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,