USA Domestic Terrorism - Page 16 of 17

Some of these sting operations are targeting - Page 16 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 4:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 
Terrorists in the USA
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2016 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Domestic Terrorism - Page 16

Fazliddin Kurbanov - Fazliddin Kurbanov
Idaho terrorist sentenced to 25 years in prison

An Uzbek refugee authorities say had an unwavering commitment to kill personnel at a military base or civilians at crowded Fourth of July celebrations in downtown Boise, Idaho, has been sentenced to 25 years in prison. Ref. Source 3b

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2016 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Domestic USA

Prison for man lying about time in Syria

Mohamad Saeed Kodaimati was sentenced to prison yesterday after he lied to federal authorities about connections to international terrorism in Syria. The 25-year-old man had lived in San Diego as a child and was hoping to come here to be an Uber driver. Ref. Source 8g.

15th Mar, 2016 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism History & Civil Business Politics

Good that they got this one but how many are there still floating around America looking to integrate into society with dark pasts.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

15th Jun, 2016 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Page 16 Terrorism Domestic USA

Besides the occasional young white male that goes on a mass shooting spree, you might sometimes read names like "Mohammad Moghaddam" who today took hostages in Walmart see: Source 1k he was shot dead by SWAT. I can well imagine that this emerging pattern reinforces the typical US citizen to 'resent' anything Arab or foreign. If you currently live in the USA and was born there please let us know what are your thoughts - do you feel like you are living in fear?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2016 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Domestic USA

N.Y. Gov. Cuomo: NYC blast was 'terrorism'; no link yet to international terrorism

N.Y. Gov. Andrew Cuomo said the investigation is ongoing in Saturday night's explosion in New York that injured 29 people. "Whoever placed these bombs, we will find, and they will be brought to justice," he said. All of the victims have been released from the hospital, Cuomo said. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism

Why Worry About "Importing" Terrorists, When the Regime Can Grow Its Own?

This year, there have been three domestic terrorism-related incidents involving American-born military veterans. Ref. Source 8v.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism - Page 16

Trial and Terror;

The U.S. Government has prosecuted 796 people for terrorism since the 9/11 attacks. Most of them never even got close to committing an act of violence. Ref. Source 5b.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism
A Friend

USA Domestic Terrorism Politics Business Civil & History - Page 16

Some of these sting operations are targeting people on the fringes who wouldn't commit terrorism unless the FBI game them the opportunity. I'm not sure I agree with that. I think we need to spend more effort in swaying these kinds of people away from terrorism. That said, I know this is a tool to defend us and I understand why we are using it.

+  « First of 17 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: USA Domestic Terrorism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,