Who Is Wrong?

Who Wrong - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th May, 2005 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

NOTE: Link to video included!
25th May, 2005 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Who Is Wrong?

Okay, first of all here is the footage of what is going down - a fight on a bus - view this first: https://waterbc.wmod.llnwd.net/a115/o1/0505...fight-video.wmv

Then go to the following link and read what took place before the video:
https://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll...490/-1/GOOGLE01

You be the judge...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
26th May, 2005 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Wrong Who

I think the bus driver was wrong, only because of the climate we are in now. The two boys were definitely wrong, and appeared to be extremely provocative in their behavior.

The line in the story that really bothered me was the statement, "They'll determine whether they provoked it or he provoked it, but you can't touch a kid." That is the problem. The boys KNOW that there is sentiment against the bus driver, and expect to get away with any behavior they want. I don't doubt at all that the school district will terminate the bus driver. The big question is whether or not the parents will discipline their wayward boys.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 26th May, 2005 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Who Is Wrong?
A Friend

Who Is Wrong? History & Civil Business Politics

Classic case of the sign of the times... "And their children shall be their oppressors..."

Bus Driver frustrated that a youth has the power to stop a whole bus while he calls the authorities. He used poor judgement but I remember that when an adult said something to us in the 50's... people complied. It is truly a different world.

I would say, though, that in our day, we definitely send the wrong message to kids when we back them up when they revile authority... even when authority is wrong, there is a better way to appeal.

It's sad. Very sad. I used to work group homes when in college and what I saw here in this video among 'normal' kids... was considered abarrent then... it's sad... so sad.

> TOPIC: Who Is Wrong?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,