Canada - Racial Profiling & The Law

Canada Racial Profiling Law - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Jan, 2007 - 12:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canada - Racial Profiling & The Law Related Information to Canada - Racial Profiling & The Law
Post Date: 27th May, 2005 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

POLICE STOP MORE BLACKS, ONT. STUDY FINDS

Kingston police stop a disproportionate number of young black and
aboriginal men, according to findings released on Thursday from the
first racial profiling study done in Canada.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...race050526.html

Sponsored Links:
31st May, 2005 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Law and Profiling Racial Canada

Is it that they stop them by chance randomly or they just tend to be the trouble makers because where they stop them is in their neighborhood? For instance, if you go to a minority area to police it is obvious that you are going to get mostly minorities to stop.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2007 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canada - Racial Profiling & The Law History & Civil Business Politics

Canadians at times are polite to fault. Here is what is happening. You notice that the area that this is allegedly taking place is Kingston-Toronto area. Immigrants coming to Canada usually settle to in the two major cities of Toronto and Vancouver. (Vancouver would be my choice as it is a very beautiful city) The majority of people who emigrate from the Caribbean tend to settle in the Toronto area. Of the groups that settle, it is generally one Caribbean group that has evidenced a higher propensity for engaging in unlawful activities especially the drug trade. With drugs comes violence and gun violence; these fools are shooting each other here thinking that they are back in Trenchtown. This has a tendency to draw attention from the public at large. The other groups that they stop are aboriginal males who in some provinces, make up over 70-80% of the prison population. When I go out fishing I usually go to the spots that I have caught fish before.

> TOPIC: Canada - Racial Profiling & The Law

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,