USA Memorial Day - Page 3 of 4

Its good to remember those that fought for - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 31st May, 2017 - 3:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  USA Memorial Day
Post Date: 26th May, 2014 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Memorial Day - Page 3

Memorial Day: An affirmation of faith

In the century and a half since Americans began formally honoring the nation's fallen service members, Memorial Day remains as relevant as it was the first time it was commemorated just a ... Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2014 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Day Memorial USA

25th Anniversary National Memorial Day Concert 05.25.2014

On the eve of Memorial Day, a star-studded lineup will grace the stage. The multiple-award-winning television event has become an American tradition, honoring the military service and sacrifice of all our men and women in uniform, their families at home, and those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. The program is co-hosted for the ninth year by Tony Award winner Joe Mantegna and Emmy Award winner Gary Sinise.

USA Memorial Day
USA Memorial Day (Hover)

Post Date: 25th May, 2015 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

USA Memorial Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Utahns pay tribute to loved ones, military for Memorial Day weekend

There were children, the elderly and generations of families who took time Sunday to reflect on loved ones lost. The yearly Memorial Day tradition filled the Salt Lake City Cemetery and others throughout the state with colorful flowers and flags. Ref. Source 4l

30th May, 2016 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Day Memorial USA

Memorial Day - 30 May 2016

I read that some veterans in the USA do not like to read or hear "Happy Memorial Day" as for many war is not something to be 'happy' about. Therefore, I will all veterans and their family a peaceful reflective day.

Post Date: 31st May, 2016 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Day Memorial USA

Honoring the ultimate sacrifice on Memorial Day

Our special Memorial Day package tells the stories of dozens of Americans who went into battlefields and displayed great courage. Men like Army Staff Sgt. Robert J. Miller. Ref. Source 5y.

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

USA Memorial Day
A Friend

USA Memorial Day

It's Memorial Day here in the US. Memorial day is a day on which we remember those who died in active military service for our country. I wanted to take a minute to remember all of those who died in service to their countries. Mostly, they all did it for what they felt were the right reasons.

But one more thing, don't just remember them as warriors or soldiers, remember them as people. Tonight I plan on hoisting a drink or three to my friends who gave their lives for our country. To tell a story and share a laugh with friends about our fallen friends. I know that is what they would want and what they'd do for me. Here's to all of you….

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 29th May, 2017 - 6:59pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

USA Memorial Day
A Friend

USA Memorial Day - Page 3

Yes today is a day for honoring all of those that gave their lives to making sure we are free and independent still today. Remembering those of us who paid the ultimate price of freedom is what we should be thankful for today and not just look at it as a easy day to relax and have a day off work. All too often people forget what today is for and that soldiers have died for your ability to have your cookouts and fun.

31st May, 2017 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

USA Memorial Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Its good to remember those that fought for our freedom but we must also remember that there are many alive now that fight for our freedom too. Let's not wait til they are dead or dismembered to remember.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: USA Memorial Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,