Azure Ray Introduction

Azure Ray Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2005 - 11:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st May, 2005 - 5:21am / Post ID: #

Azure Ray Introduction
A Friend

Azure Ray Introduction

Hello and thank you for taking the time for showing an interest in my opinions. I'm from Ohio in the United States. Currently taking up residence with my parents as I am still under legal age, I find it hard to discuss my thoughts and opinions on the things which interest me most with the people in my immediate community. Some of my interests include what I like to call "Real RPG Gaming" (the intense zoning of yourself into the game which you are playing). Because most of the people in my community are only "casual gamers" I find it hard to discuss symbolism and foresight in cinematics of the game. These are just a few things about me and my interests. You're thoughts and input would be well appreciated.
Thank you,
Azure Ray

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2005 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

Azure Ray Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Ray Azure

Welcome to our community. I'm sorry your status is so bleak, I hope we can help you turn that around! I look forward to your opinions on the issues, I personally love having new blood interjected into the forums, breath new life into old issues!

Post Date: 31st May, 2005 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 445
Flag Posts: 552
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 19

Azure Ray Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forum Azure Ray!

If you want to RPG here, there are some simple rules that you have to follow:

1. Post no less than 30 constructive messages!
2. Keep an activity rating of no less than 75%
3. You should be AT LEAST 16 years old and intellectually vibrant
4. Read and show you understand (by the way you post) this thread on: Good Posting!
5. Diligently read the gaming rules for the RPG you wish to play
6. If you still have questions AFTER reading the FAQ Board then please ask them WITHIN this thread, do not start a new thread just to ask a question.
7. If you cannot handle the above then feel free to DELETE your account.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from, simply answer ALL the questions, and save it!

For further help on Creating Your Character:

We have recently added a unique WIZARD to the https://www.worldofmedieval.com/ page to help newbies and others get step by step information to build a character!

I hope you will enjoy posting here and I also hope that we'll meet on the "battle field" soon.

Raul

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 20th Apr, 2005 - 7:47pm
Signature: life's a journey, not a destination - s. tyler
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2005 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Introduction Ray Azure

User Azure Ray, your posts are being edited or deleted for two reasons of which you need to be aware:

1. You duplicate threads already in existence. Rather than start new ones please conduct a Search first to see if the topic does not already exist.

2. You need to check your spelling first before posting messages so they can be understood.

> TOPIC: Azure Ray Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,