Favorite Community RPG

Favorite Community Rpg - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th Mar, 2008 - 9:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Of the following RPGs we have in the Community which is your favorite?
  World of Medieval       50.00%
  Medieval Solo       0.00%
  Future Earth       0.00%
  Love & Life Bytes       0.00%
  Spotlight       0.00%
  Member Wars       27.78%
  Munjpets       0.00%
  Cozyville       0.00%
  Be A Super Hero       0.00%
  Nephi       5.56%
  Plugged       11.11%
  Police Chief       0.00%
  Trini RPG       5.56%
  Gwynedd       0.00%
  Text MMORPG       0.00%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Within this site there are many custom role-playing games, which one is your favorite?
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2005 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Community RPG

This thread looks at the role-playing games within this Community and which you like the most. Please de descriptive in your reply as to why you like your chosen RPG.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2005 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

RPG Community Favorite

The World of Medieval is my favorite, but I like practically all of them. They all have different elements that make them unique and fun to play - Medieval and Future Earth, the place for imagination, in Love and Life Bytes, the proximity to life, and in Munjpets and Cozyville, the ability to pace yourself and slowly improve your character. Unfortunately, lately I do not have as much time to play all of those RPGs.

29th Sep, 2007 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Community RPG Reviews RPG & Card Board

I voted for member wars because I like the current rpg there. I have to try some of the others still.

1st Feb, 2008 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

RPG Community Favorite

I just made a massive update to the RPG List Page, so that everything is neat and easy to find. Of course this list can be accessed via the menu to the Top of every page.

1st Feb, 2008 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

RPG Community Favorite

I really don't know if my opinion counts for much because I don't know a thing about the others! But it is my opinion so I will share it! *smile*

I really enjoy the Nephi RPG, it gives me a chance to place myself alongside Nephi and his family and try to make the story personal. It has taught me patience as well!

I also like the Cozyville one, although like Smudge, I have been lacking time to do much with it.

2nd Feb, 2008 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Favorite Community RPG

Member wars gives me a chance to get the feel for an author's skill at storytelling so it is my favorite although I really have not tried the others.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2008 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Community RPG

I voted for world of medieval. I like the detail in the story. The gm could easily say you are on a farm with an old man and a woman but he makes you interact with them and almost be like part of the farm.

14th Mar, 2008 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Community RPG Board Card & RPG Reviews

The matrix rpg is the bomb! Now I just wish to get passed the speed test thing its driving me nuts!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Favorite Community RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,