Jews In The U. S. Air Force

Jews U S Air Force - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 9th Jun, 2005 - 10:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2005 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

I Want You for the U.S. Air Force (but you'd better believe in Jesus)
By Nathan Guttman

WASHINGTON - Mikey Weinstein and his family are proud of their history in the American armed forces. His father graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, Weinstein is a graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado, as are his oldest son and future daughter-in-law, and his younger son is currently enrolled there. Given this sort of background, it goes without saying that Weinstein, who now lives in New Mexico, is extremely proud of the Air Force Academy, which trains the future pilots of the USAF. Yet along with this pride, Weinstein also harbors an intense rage that has turned him into a leader of the battle against the religious coercion he discovered in the institution he so reveres.
Ref. https://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/584680.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2005 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Force Air S U The Jews

I had noticed during my enlistment a particular ideological domination. I never once saw a non christian chaplin. And what about us atheists and agnostics? I never saw a program targeting that demographic. I used to bow my head when everyone would do a group prayer because I believed it was the respectful thing to do and that participating in that fashion even though I didn't want to was helping to build unit cohesion. I hope I was right because it really made me uncomfortable.

> TOPIC: Jews In The U. S. Air Force

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,