Mamahuana Introduction

Mamahuana Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Jun, 2005 - 10:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2005 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 5
Flag Posts: 11
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 0

Mamahuana Introduction

Hello dear international members!

My real name isn't mamahuana and I am here to participate in the discussions related to international news and travel.

Since I haven't seen/discovered the option to load my own, personalized avatar, hopefully it will be ok with management and members to have the liberty to make or not additional changes to my profile.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 21st Jun, 2005 - 12:56pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2005 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Mamahuana

Welcome to this International Community!

To become integrated into the community you MUST understand these facts:

1. All discussion is at an intellectual & constructive level, this means proper use of the English language, grammar and spelling!
2. Before you post ANYTHING please read the Constructive Posts thread to avoid us telling you
3. You must abide by ALL rules. We enforce them! If you did not read them - do so now
4. We immediately delete any member account found being sarcastic, spamming, using the community to advertise commercial products or services and / or seeking to violate any of the terms agreed upon sign-up.
5. Keep your profile up to date - especially your Email address. If we get several bounces from a full or unused Email address then your account will be deleted.
6. If you are unsure how to post messages then visit the Test Board
7. If you still have questions AFTER reading the FAQ Board then please ask them WITHIN this thread, do not start a new thread just to ask a question.
8. This place has MANY features to help you find what you are looking for:
* SITE MAP - shows all the Boards and some features on one page
* MAIN INDEX - Click Here to see all boards
* You will also see a link or banner saying 'Phone Home' use this to get quick help!

Now that we have scared you sufficently - The best way to become integrated into our community is to post messages. Remember, you are one user out of hundreds of members. If anyone is going to 'see' you then they need to read your posts. Posts are messages you leave on the various boards we have here. Select 'See All Boards' or 'Site Map' from the top menu, it will load a page full of different boards.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2005 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner

Mamahuana Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks Latina for the warm, welcoming, personalized message!

It were more helpful though, if someone could initiate me, a new member, into the secrets of this so diverse community.

However, thanks for reminding me the rules of participating to this forum.
I haven't forgotten them, as they are posted everywhere and at any time of writing or submitting my messages.

From my point of view, repeating this forum's rules over and over again is not a good motivator for someone who came here:
1) with good intentions
2) with an open mind and heart
3) having the awareness and the intellectual capability to abide by the rules agreed upon his/her registration

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 21st Jun, 2005 - 12:56pm
Signature:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2005 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Mamahuana

Welcome to the Community. Latina is a Bot so it is useless to try and argue a point with her. I have noticed that you did not take the time to fill in all the fields as requested in the registration process... you may wish to do so now by clicking on 'My Controls' in this way we can get to know you more.

As far as 'secrets' I do not know what you mean by that... everything is well documented in the FAQ Board and no matter how much you think you know about Communities you need to read them because things run very different here as compared with other online Forums.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2005 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner

Introduction Mamahuana

Thanks for the welcome, Trinidad!

Latina is a neat moderator ... now I understand why her message was so abstract biggrin.gif

Thanks for reminding me to update my profile. Yet I would like to be able to upload my own avatar. Is this possible? If yes, what are the requirements for this (I.e. posting a specific number of messages)

Thanks.

Signature:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2005 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Mamahuana Introduction

You can use the upload feature in the Forum Shop to upload a real picture of yourself when you have sufficient FP, you will find answers to these questions and others in the FAQ Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2005 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.8%
Charm: 183

Mamahuana Introduction

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will take time to read the FAQ's as JB has suggested. In it you will discover that FP refers to Forum Points. You earn these with each post. When you have accumulated enough of them you can go to the form store to purchase the ability to upload your personal avatar as well as many other fun things.

We have lots of interesting discussions in the international news forum. I look forward to reading thoughts and views.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2005 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
Charm: 226

Mamahuana Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

You can also choose one of the standard forum avatars, to begin with.

If you update your profile, including where you were born, the annoying "frog" picture will be gone from your posts.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find much to discuss.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mamahuana Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,