Noitartst Introduction

Noitartst Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 5:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2005 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Noitartst Introduction
A Friend

Noitartst Introduction

Hello. I am Noitartst, and I am trying to reach to others who are intelligent and thought on a level similar to my own, after having had to deal with disinterested parties.

I love following events in Iraq, and also Afghanistan. I would love to talk about them, but also would also like to talk about things of a more philosophic matter, as well.

I graduated last year from Evergreen State College in Olympia, WA, with a BA in the Liberal Arts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2005 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Noitartst

Welcome to this International Community!

To become integrated into the community you MUST understand these facts:

1. All discussion is at an intellectual & constructive level, this means proper use of the English language, grammar and spelling!
2. Before you post ANYTHING please read the Constructive Posts thread to avoid us telling you
3. You must abide by ALL rules. We enforce them! If you did not read them - do so now
4. We immediately delete any member account found being sarcastic, spamming, using the community to advertise commercial products or services and / or seeking to violate any of the terms agreed upon sign-up.
5. Keep your profile up to date - especially your Email address. If we get several bounces from a full or unused Email address then your account will be deleted.
6. If you are unsure how to post messages then visit the Test Board
7. If you still have questions AFTER reading the FAQ Board then please ask them WITHIN this thread, do not start a new thread just to ask a question.
8. This place has MANY features to help you find what you are looking for:
* SITE MAP - shows all the Boards and some features on one page
* MAIN INDEX - Click Here to see all boards
* You will also see a link or banner saying 'Phone Home' use this to get quick help!

Now that we have scared you sufficently - The best way to become integrated into our community is to post messages. Remember, you are one user out of hundreds of members. If anyone is going to 'see' you then they need to read your posts. Posts are messages you leave on the various boards we have here. Select 'See All Boards' or 'Site Map' from the top menu, it will load a page full of different boards.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2005 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

Noitartst Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. Interesting intro, I look forward to see what your perspective is on our varying topics. Please ensure to take into consideration all that Latina said and if you have questions please feel free to post them here after looking over the FAQ Board. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2005 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.4%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Noitartst

Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy our community as much as we do. Please feel free to check the site around and join our discussions. Thanks for coming.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2005 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Introduction Noitartst

User Noitartst, your last topic about Iraq was deleted because that subject already exists on our Boards. Do not start new topics unless you FIRST search check to see if it exists. You can find the Iraq vs. USA thread here

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2005 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.8%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Noitartst Introduction

Welcome to the forum.

I don't know if I am intelligent as you are hoping to find on this forum, but I do my best. biggrin.gif

We have a lot of really interesting topics here up for discussion. As has already been suggested by Persephone, before you begin posting, I suggest you take time to read the FAQs to familiarize yourself with how we like to do things here. You may find it a bit different from other forums you have seen. In addition to the FAQ's please

read this thread before posting...

I look forward to much fun discussion with you.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Noitartst Introduction
A Friend

Noitartst Introduction

Pardon me, but I have had a hard time following the results. Does anyone know what tab do I push to follow the responses to my posts? I am new, and am sorry for all me naive questions, but here I am.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 5:35am / Post ID: #

Noitartst Introduction
A Friend

Noitartst Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

At the bottom of the threads you have the option to subscribe to a thread and get email updates with links to the post. You have to do this for every thread you want to keep up with.

At the bottom of the thread, click the option button, then click on the subscribe/enable email notification of replies option.

Also, finish filling out your profile to get rid of the silly frog that accompanies your user name in the upper left hand corner of your posts.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me and I will answer questions as best as I can, or you can email one of the moderators. If I don't know the answer, I will find it for you. Also check the faq pages, they are very helpful to new users.

And above all that, welcome to the community!

Reconcile Edited: konquererz on 3rd Jul, 2005 - 5:40am

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Noitartst Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,