4th July 2005

4th July 2005 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Jul, 2007 - 1:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Questions & Answers
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2005 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

4th July 2005

THE UNITED PLATES OF AMERICA

On Monday, we can celebrate America the bountiful -- state to shining state brimming with everything from Washington apples to Florida orange juice, Alaskan salmon to Vermont maple syrup, not to mention those amber waves of grain
Ref. Read More...

Keywords: Forth of July, July Fourth, July 4th

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2005 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

July th

MASSACHUSETTS
      Muffin: Corn muffin
      Dessert: Boston Cream Pie
      Beans: Baked navy beans
      Berry: Cranberry
      Beverage: Cranberry juice
      Game bird: Wild turkey
      Cookie: Chocolate chip (Toll House) cookie

NEW HAMPSHIRE
      Animal: White-tailed deer
      Fresh-water fish: Brook trout
      Salt-water game fish: Striped bass

Well, I was born and raised in New Hampshire and now live in Massachusetts. It is good to see my native state hasn't gone crazy with a ton of state sanctioned items. Massachusetts has. However, you will see that milk is not the sate beverage so we are original there. We are one of, if not the, largest growers of cranberries in the US so that explains the beverage choice.

I see New Hampshire does have the white tailed deer as it's state animal, so not very original there unless we chose it first. biggrin.gif

NORTH CAROLINA
      Berry, blue: Blueberry
      Berry, red: Strawberry
      Fruit: Scuppernong grape

North Carolina is worse. They can't even settle on one type of berry and then need a fruit other than berry. Don't they realize berries are fruit?

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 29th Jun, 2005 - 2:14pm

1st Jul, 2005 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

4th July 2005 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Here I am at home singing The Star-Spangled Banner!. (I bet some of you will be surprised *laugh.gif*). I just LOVE this anthem!. I think is beautiful and powerful and musically heavenly. (I still think the Argentinian anthem is more beautiful though)*smile*. Happy 4th of July everyone.

6th Jul, 2006 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

July th

Well, I hope you all had a good 4th july, being from england, I don't know much about how you celebrate it, whether it's fireworks, parties or a special meal?
Anyone care to disclose this secret information?...laugh.gif

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2007 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

July th

SOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT JULY 4TH

Clearly, Americans love a birthday party - particularly when it's our own. But why do we do the somewhat random and silly things we do when it's time to celebrate the birth of our country? Good question. Read on.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...96188,00.html

> TOPIC: 4th July 2005

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,