Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

Questions about Chess for those who don
30th Jun, 2005 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

What You Do Not Understand Is?

If you have a question about the game you can place it within this thread and one of our knowledgable members will try to help you.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2005 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Is Understand Not You What

I always wanted to learn how to play chess. I just cannot remember the moves of every piece and what I am supposed to do. Can anyone please suggest a good way to memorize the moves?. I would also like a list and description of every piece. Thanks.

8th Jul, 2005 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

What You Do Not Understand Is? Reviews RPG & Card Board

Memorizing the moves will come with practise. In the beginning I found that sitting by myself for a few minutes looking at the chess board with one piece at a time that I needed to learn and then using it as described in a book or in this case - a web site helps a lot. In fact you can use the online Single Player Chess program we have here as it will not allow you to make contrary plays. With regards to learning about the game I have just updated the Read Me thread with reference links to help you get started quickly.

> TOPIC: What You Do Not Understand Is?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,