Terrorism In Britain

Terrorism Britain - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Jul, 2005 - 10:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (25) »
Since this seems to be the next big target
7th Jul, 2005 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain

I thought about placing this in the 'Terrorism Around the World' thread, but it would be drowned out there. I think Britain deserves it's own thread for these stories since they are the most likely target being such a close ally of the USA.

Bus, subway explosions overwhelm London

LONDON (AP) - Half a dozen explosions rocked the London subway and tore open a packed double-decker bus during the morning rush hour Thursday, police said. The blasts killed at least two people and injured scores in what a shaken Prime Minister Tony Blair said was a series of "barbaric" terrorist attacks.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-07...way-blast_x.htm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
7th Jul, 2005 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Britain Terrorism

I am following the news on TV and on the internet and there are confirmed more than 33 people dead and hundreds of wounded. I was shocked to see the pain and suffering of these people. I am really sad concerning these news and I send my sympathies to the English people and the family of the victims in general.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

7th Jul, 2005 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain History & Civil Business Politics

Today they attacked my country, today they tried to take away our freedom & democracy. Today we rallied together and everyone in england is a londoner for a day. Today I was shocked and appalled by what happened. Today I am proud to be English for the way we coped with it all, I give 150% praise to all of the emergency services who did a fantastic, professional job.
I am sad for the losses that have been incurred to the families of dead loved ones, how can we fight a threat that we cannot see. It was not just an attack on England, London is such a multi-cultural city, it was an attack on all of us, there was no discrimination between race/religious preference.
Today I shall give thanks for the loved ones of my own who made it home safely.
You will excuse me if I dont post anything else today, but I am feeling a bit numb as you can appreciate.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2005 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Britain Terrorism

"Today we are all British"

I don't think anyone here can believe whats happened today, even though we were told it was inevitable you still don't expect it to actually happen! these people, these terrorists have no respect for human life today people from all races, religions and backgrounds were hurt and bereaved, the people who did this did not care! But all they have managed to prove is how resilliant the Brits are and how the world will not Bow down to tyranny! I am proud today proud of the emergancy services who handled the situation so well, proud of our prime minister (and I'm not usually his biggest fan) for coming back to London in it's time of need, and proud to be British! I'm sure all our prayers and thoughts are with the families who have not been so lucky as me in having there loved ones come home to them... Blessed be!

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2005 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Britain Terrorism

Very sad news..from such a happy time..the G8 summit the africa movement..and the Olympics to this...

The only comfort (not much for the families of those who died and those who have been injuired) is that the attack was well handled and casulaties were comparatively light..

7th Jul, 2005 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain

I truly feel for the British at this time. I remember well how I felt on September 11. The death and destruction may not be on the same scale, but then again, England is a much smaller country so the effect can be as great.

Whether the number dead or in the tens or thousands, they are all innocents. They were not military targets. These evil must be stopped and not allowed to win any concessions.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2005 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Terrorism Britain

Israel not warned about blasts - foreign minister

A Foreign Ministry official had said earlier that British police warned the Israeli Embassy in London of possible terror attacks minutes before the first explosion.
Ref. https://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/story.asp?...240&p=yzzyx68zx

Statement claiming London attacks

The BBC has located an Islamist website that has published a 200-word statement issued by an organisation saying it carried out the London bombings.

The organisation calls itself the Secret Organisation Group of al-Qaeda [literally the base] of Jihad Organisation in Europe.

The group is previously unknown.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/Hi/uk/4660391.stm

In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate, may peace be upon the cheerful one and undaunted fighter, Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him. Nation of Islam and Arab nation: Rejoice for it is time to take revenge against the British Zionist Crusader government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is committing in Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic mujahideen have carried out a blessed raid in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters.

We have repeatedly warned the British Government and people. We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed military raid in Britain after our mujahideen exerted strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the success of the raid.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2005 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Terrorism Britain Politics Business Civil & History

In Reference to the quote above taken from the website claiming responsibility I can only point out again that the killing yesterday was indiscriminate, London is such a multicultural city that I can almost guarantee that muslim and Arab families were probably affected these murderers (which is what they are) just use the cloak of religion to excuse their acts of carnage and destruction, I know that all people who really are of faith condemn them!

"For those that are enforcers, you're the same that burn crosses, killing in the name of"

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (25) »

> TOPIC: Terrorism In Britain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,