Dukes Of Hazzard

Dukes Hazzard - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Sep, 2015 - 8:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Dukes Hazzard TV Series
6th Aug, 2005 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Dukes Of Hazzard

Does anyone here remember this series? I used to love to watch how the two guys jumped into the car without opening the doors. It is not something I would watch today, but at the time it was loads of fun to see the sheriff in his white suit try to capture them.

Dukes Of Hazzard
Dukes Of Hazzard (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2005 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Hazzard Dukes

international QUOTE
Does anyone here remember this series? I used to love to watch how the two guys jumped into the car without opening the doors

Really? rolleyes.gif what about the two guys's cousin?

I used to love the series when I was a kid. They showed on TV at 5:00pm on weekends so we always have a snack in the room while we were watching the show. The sheriff's helper was hilarious.

22nd Jun, 2015 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Dukes Of Hazzard Sports & Fashion Music Movies

With the recent announcement of the governor of South Carolina calling for the removal of the Confederate Flag how will that affect old series like this one that emphasized the flag? There is still a lot of old Dukes Of Hazzard memorabilia around even today.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2015 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hazzard Dukes

'Dukes of Hazzard' car with Confederate flag comes to auction

The 'General Lee' was a feature of the old TV series, but now could be controversial Ref. Source 8c

> TOPIC: Dukes Of Hazzard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,