A Balance Between Good And Evil

A Balance Good Evil - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 11th Aug, 2005 - 12:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2005 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I found all of this information very helpful in my thoughts about visiting Trinidad. I have a friend there who I will be visiting soon and wanted to know more about what actually goes on in Trinidad and how the country is, like how the government, police, hospital, etc are. All those answers to those important questions that JB posted. There were some words from another who had mentioned that there was too much negative talk about Trinidad, however you need to keep in mind that these postings are under the title, "Is it good to live in Trinidad?" When making a decision on where you want to live (however permanent that situation is) you want to know the essential facts of your environment, the people around you, the service that is provided and not provided because everyone honestly wants to live a healthy, productive life...and all the above are intrinsic to that.
I do understand though that a human soul longs for there to be good besides the bad, and no one wants to focus or believe that a place is consistently and predominantly "bad." But as I said above, you need to know those things for a place that you may be considering spending your days in. You need to ask yourself if you can deal with and accept the harsh truth that goes on in your everyday life...if you can and you think it would be ok, then at least you have taken the facts before making a decision. Better to be thoroughly informed, than to be ignorant, and make such a big move.

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2005 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Evil Good Balance A

It is good that you find all this information helpful. The truth is crime is everywhere, evil is everywhere, but what makes Trinidad unique as a difficult place to live is that it is so small that the evil and the bad is in your face! It is not like you can move to 'x' area to get away. To understand you would have to live there, but this is the main problem I see with the country - too much negativity when you travel from place 'a' to place 'b' on a daily basis. Those who think it is not so in my opinion are the ones who get so used to it that they see it as normal (a common concern is the lack of urgency) until it touches their behind and then it is terrible or important.

> TOPIC: A Balance Between Good And Evil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,