All Topics Covered?

All Topics Covered - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 24th Nov, 2005 - 5:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I usually find all topics are covered within this Community
  Very much so       81.82%
  Sort of       9.09%
  Not really       9.09%
Total Votes: 11
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
12th Aug, 2005 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

All Topics Covered?

The Bots start and report most subjects within the Forum. Do you find that most topics are covered within the Community or do you find something missing? How likely are you to start a Topic that is not covered in the Community? Are you more likely to hope someone posts it?

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2005 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Covered Topics All

I very seldom start topics, because most of the things I am interested in discussing are already present. However, if I saw a news item or a new issue that hadn't been covered, I wouldn't be shy about starting a thread.

13th Aug, 2005 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

All Topics Covered? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I think it would be neat to have a food/restaurant section. I have looked around a bit and haven't seen anything like this. With all the travel I do it is sometimes helpful to see what others recommend in certain areas. Perhaps what dishes they like as well. We could even share favorite recipes in that section if people would like.

13th Aug, 2005 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Covered Topics All

Deep, maybe you did not look hard enough? Try these three Boards:

Recipes & Home
Recipe specific if you have one to share

Travel Info
You may add places you visited here and service

Consumer Watch
Review actual restaurants / food types, etc.

13th Aug, 2005 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Covered Topics All

JB, thanks for the links. I realized I hadn't looked hard enough after I posted and some of the wording turned red (linked). Thanks for your patience during my moment of ignorance!

I guess in answer to your second question, I think the Bots are doing a good job. Also, I would not wait for someone else to post a topic not covered.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2005 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

All Topics Covered?
A Friend

All Topics Covered?

It might be because I am still new here, but I have yet to feel any deficiencies in the topics. When it comes to the broad topics, everything definately seems to be taken care of. There are so many different threads to participate in, and yet opportunities for new topics to be created every day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2005 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

All Topics Covered

I could very well be overlooking what I was looking for. I wanted to see a topic or post one that had a collection of people that are active here as well as how long they had been member just as sort of a collection. I know we have the welcome posts from everyone, but I was going for something with a little less information specifically and more of a general of hey I have been here since kind of title. I wasn't sure where would be an appropriate place to start this. I was looking for just a misc or off-the-wall forum category and may have overlooked something. What's the skinny?

24th Nov, 2005 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

All Topics Covered Community News FAQ & Feedback

Possibly you are looking for the Rave Board? Those are the most active and upgraded Members here. See: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=90

If you want to see how long someone has been a member then you just need to look at their profile or check the Member list.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: All Topics Covered?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,