Tiempo Your Strategy - Page 2 of 3

This game is not like ROK / EOA where everything - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Jul, 2007 - 2:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
If you have a particular strategy for game play then do share it here. You may also rant about your wins / defeats.
17th May, 2007 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Your Strategy - Page 2

I think it be an unending game... Watching you grow I think a cut point like with ROK would be nice. I loose more armies in deserters then from fighting "a weak army that your army is so embarrassed many leave" then in a fight with you at this point.

I am almost to the point where I have to build solely markets and farms to keep my people happy though to grow in wealth I have to expand my lands. Very different and slower then when one starts. My wizard did gain a few acres one round though.

Sponsored Links:
17th May, 2007 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Strategy Tiempo

From a quick glance of the code I do see messages that say that you were totally destroyed and so forth. Maybe the game is heavily set in alliances as I see there are a lot of options for it, but I will know better later.

30th May, 2007 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Your Strategy Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I see once you approach the limit or the land you can find by exploring it really forces you into war to gain land at a reasonable cost....One is warned of this at the start to do be prepared.

9th Jul, 2007 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Strategy Tiempo

I was surprised to see you bail so easily Krakyn, maybe it is because you saw Neo coming? Just look at him now!

9th Jul, 2007 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Strategy Tiempo

I shall be back! Just wanted to start fresh again see what it is like from the bottom again.

9th Jul, 2007 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Your Strategy

Yeah, yeah, you could not come up with a better excuse?

Rather off topic, but...
I have to make a proper front for this game (a web site) as many do not know it is here as they do with ROK / EOA and so forth, so there can be more challenges. I hope to get around to it soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jul, 2007 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Strategy - Page 2

Sounds great it would be nice to see more here...Surprised some wolves have not drop in yet.

Thought I would just add to this message.

Krakyn from may 2007

OK I sold 15000 galleons at 3000 each now have 2500 cash not sure what happened.

Though to make a small gain by buying them at 2860 and selling at 3000 did the monies just go directly to the bank? I did not check balance prior the transaction by my cash on hand was in the millions. oops

I see now a message that says it takes 6 hours to get the goods to the open market once sold. So beware if you are using this function to move your assets around. Must have good workers to move that fast!

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 10th Jul, 2007 - 2:29pm

10th Jul, 2007 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Strategy Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

This game is not like ROK / EOA where everything happens in an instant. You have to give here and there a little to keep all in balance. It is almost like a game of economics.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Tiempo Your Strategy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,