Bollywood - Page 2 of 3

Can Bollywood stop extremism? There is little - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Nov, 2015 - 7:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Bollywood
6th Aug, 2009 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Bollywood - Page 2

Dancing is an established part of the culture of India. Dance for us is not just for fun but also an aide for teaching and learning so when watching a movie we expect to see it just as you will expect to see some fanastic moves in a James Bond film. I know not everyone understands that and frankly I don't really push myself to watch Bollywood movies unless the rest of the family wants to see it together.

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2009 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Bollywood

Like thanks for the heads up man. I'm see a lot more of this style of dance in America's Best Dance Crew.

28th Dec, 2009 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Bollywood Sports & Fashion Music Movies

A lot of people don't know that Bollywood produced more movies than Hollywood and that ourr culture is also bigger than Hollywood because of our population and reach. You can find someone from India just about anywhere in the world.

25th Jul, 2010 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Bollywood

I can't believe this. I just rated a movie out of Bollywood as the BEST movie I have seen thus far for 2010. See my review of Taare Zameen Par.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2010 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Bollywood
A Friend

Bollywood

I have to see more movies from Bollywood. The fact that they make more movies per year and reach a larger target audience than Hollywood makes seeing them a must. I think Americans are doing themselves a injustice by not seeing more foreign films.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2010 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bollywood

Bollywood to invade Wellington

New Zealand A car and jet chase along Wellington Airport's runway and spectacular explosions filmed by whirling helicopters are set to force significant road closures when a big-budget Bollywood movie rolls into town. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2011 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Bollywood - Page 2

Bollywood inspired by Hollywood

Don't look for an Indian Avatar anytime soon, but Bollywood, inspired by the success of blockbusters such as Transformers, is starting to take special effects seriously. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Bollywood Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Can Bollywood stop extremism?

There is little evidence that US or Indian efforts to use Bollywood actually turn youth away from extremism. Ref. Source 7j

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Bollywood

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,