Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas City Chiefs - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2007 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
American Football Can they make it to the Super bowl?
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2005 - 7:14am / Post ID: #

Kansas City Chiefs
A Friend

Kansas City Chiefs

user posted image

With an upgrade on the defensive side and two super star runners, look for the chiefs to make a serious run at the playoffs and the super bowl!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2005 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Kansas City Chiefs
A Friend

Chiefs City Kansas

Has anyone been watching the Chiefs new defense!? Its been completely awesome! Chiefs are only going to get better people, its the team of the year in action!

29th Jan, 2006 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Kansas City Chiefs Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well, the Chief's defense will no doubt get even better with Herm Edwards as coach now. Edwards helped the Jets build a formidable defense and with better talent in hand at KC, he is sure to make some improvements.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2006 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Kansas City Chiefs
A Friend

Chiefs City Kansas

Better than that, Ty Law's contract is up and he wants to follow Herm Edwards. Chiefs are also looking at John Abrams as a defensive end. Hopefully, Chiefs can step it up next year and make the playoffs. Watching them become only the third team to not make the playoffs with a ten and six record was tough.

29th Apr, 2006 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Chiefs City Kansas

Well Konq, I am sure you are happy about this pick. The Chiefs selected Tamba Hali with the 20th pick overall. Tamba is a DE from Penn State, and I was surprised to see him drop this far. His story is very moving. He and his father left Nigeria to escape the oppression they suffered there, but could not bring his mother. He basically flourished under the tutelage of Joe Paterno, and became a wrecking ball on a potent Nittany Lion's defense. I think he will make a big impact with the Chiefs, under coach Herm Edwards.

Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

Kansas City Chiefs
A Friend

Kansas City Chiefs

Oh my goodness I am very happy! Do I dare think that the Chiefs made a quality pick in the draft for defense? Chiefs have a bad history of defensive players from the draft, never the less, I am very excited about this pick.

As for Ty Law, the chiefs are listed as one of his prospects, and he does love Herm Edwards, but King Carl Peterson is again making moronic decisions and making it difficult for Ty to come play here. I hope things change, he would be a huge addition to our defense with Patrick Surtain.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2006 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Kansas City Chiefs

Herm Edwards has promised RB Larry Johnson that he will be the starter entering Training Camp 2006. I personally thinks he is deserving of this, and reports are that he is very happy that Vermeil is gone, because they clashed so many times during the 3 years that Johnson was on the team. Also, Priest Holmes has stated he will not be medically cleared to attend Training Camp on time, so his status is also up in the air. I expect Johnson to have another stellar year with the Chiefs.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2007 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Kansas City Chiefs
A Friend

Kansas City Chiefs Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Well, the chiefs pulled a miracle playoff birth this weekend! Tennessee Titans lost at home to the Patriots. Cincinnati Bengals lost at home to the Steelers, and Denver lost at home to the Niners! Chiefs then beat the Jacksonville Jaguars at home to take the final spot in the playoffs. All that HAD to happen for a birth, and it was unlikely, but it happened! Chiefs and Colts Saturday, its on!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Kansas City Chiefs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,