Recovering Smoker - Page 4 of 29

FDA Asks Pfizer About Chantix, Heart Risk And - Page 4 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 20th Jun, 2011 - 1:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (29) »
Recovering Smoker My name is and I am a...
Post Date: 9th May, 2011 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Recovering Smoker
A Friend

Recovering Smoker - Page 4

It is my first day today. I decided this morning that I wouldn't have anymore fags.
There is no specific reason Iv just decided its no longer for me.
I can tell you that even on the first day iv been edging towards food allot more so if the quitting goes well which I know it will I'm going to end up twice the size.

Thinking about it there may be a subconscious reason thats no longer subconscious now as I'm thinking about it...

I'm building a gym at the bottom of the garden it should be ready mid May so it would be good if I was healthier and ready to attack it head. I'm looking forward to being able to sprint up the stairs again without having to rest once I get to the top heh.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2011 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Smoker Recovering

Smoking Linked To Advanced Kidney Cancer; Bladder Cancer Declines Not Seen In Response To Smoking Cessation
Stop Smoking News

Two new studies that further examine the links between cigarette smoking and urologic cancers were presented to reporters during a special press conference at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center on May 15, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. during the 106th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Urological Association (AUA). The session will be moderated by Toby Kohler, MD...
Source: Smoking / Quit Smoking News From Medical News Today

Post Date: 23rd May, 2011 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Recovering Smoker Health & Special Psychology

Women Can Fight Smoking Cravings With Exercise, But The Effect Is Short-Lived
Stop Smoking News

For years researchers have found that exercise can curb nicotine cravings, but have struggled to show a practical benefit in trials. Newly published research suggests a reason: the effect is too ephemeral. The next step, funded by a 5-year grant, will be to see how frequently exercise might be needed to have a lasting therapeutic effect...

Post Date: 30th May, 2011 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Smoker Recovering

World No Tobacco Day 2011 Celebrates WHO Framework Convention On Tobacco Control
Stop Smoking News

On World No Tobacco Day (31 May), WHO celebrates the successes of the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (WHO FCTC) in the fight against the epidemic of tobacco use. At the same time, WHO recognizes that challenges remain for the public health treaty to reach its full potential as the world's most powerful tobacco control tool...

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2011 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Smoker Recovering

Studies Offer New Insight Into Helping Latinos Quit Smoking
Stop Smoking News

Latinos looking to quit smoking are more successful when they have a significant other and partner support, say researchers from The Miriam Hospital's Centers for Behavioral and Preventive Medicine...

6th Jun, 2011 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Recovering Smoker

international QUOTE
I'm looking forward to being able to sprint up the stairs again without having to rest once I get to the top heh.

Good for you smile.gif How's it going? I'm hoping you are successful. I quit 8 years ago, and life's definitely better without smoking. Yes, food can be an issue in the beginning. Just be aware of it and try to control it and you should be fine.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2011 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Recovering Smoker - Page 4

Imperial Tobacco Caught Misleading Shareholders, UK
Stop Smoking News

Tobacco companies have a long history of misleading politicians and the public but a new report from Action on Smoking and Health reveals that companies trying to block new health regulations are also misleading shareholders...

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2011 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Recovering Smoker Psychology Special & Health - Page 4

FDA Asks Pfizer About Chantix, Heart Risk And The Stop Smoking Drug
Stop Smoking News

Pfizer's stop-smoking drug Chantix (varenicline) can lead to a small increase in cardiovascular problems such as heart attacks for patients who already have cardiovascular disease, U.S. drug regulators said on Thursday. In fact, The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is changing the label for Chantix after reviewing the results of a clinical trial...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (29) »

> TOPIC: Recovering Smoker

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,