Sweets As An Alternative

Sweets Alternative - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th Sep, 2005 - 4:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Will I get fat?
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2005 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sweets As An Alternative

Humans that often try to replace a drug related habit with something else find sweets in the form of cakes, cookies and gum to be a good replacement. The question here is if they are as good replacement if one becomes fat or should one turn to something nourishing such as fruit?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2005 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Sweets As An Alternative
A Friend

Alternative As Sweets

I think that this practice cannot be healthy. Trading one bad habit for another? The only difference is what part of your body is being harmed and the legality of it all. Gum though seems like a suitable replacement to me. That at least would not be bad for you and would still assist in curbing the oral fixation. Gum is a good way to stop smoking too.

9th Sep, 2005 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Sweets As An Alternative Health & Special Psychology

Fear of fat is no excuse to wait to quit drugs. If sweets work for you, go ahead. Drugs are far more dangerous than cholesterol, and once the drug habit is broken, the willpower required to lose the weight will seem like very little in comparison with giving up far more addictive and harmful substances.

10th Sep, 2005 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Alternative As Sweets

Fear of fat is not the only reason to avoid sweets. Too much sugar in the diet can cause all kinds of disastrous side effects. As my mother and I have discovered since she was diagnosed with diabetes, sugar affects every system in the body. White refined sugar is deadly, given time and sufficient quantity.

There are plenty of healthy alternatives to sweets, and it doesn't take much effort to find them.

> TOPIC: Sweets As An Alternative

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,