Read Me First

Read First - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Jan, 2009 - 4:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
About this Board
7th Sep, 2005 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Read Me First

Read Me First

Mostly USA internet Users tend to access our Community. Therefore we thought about providing content that is STATE specific and not necessarily relevant on other Boards. Do not become confused by thinking that this Board deals with the USA in general, this Board is STATE specific so you will find threads with the name of each State of the Union.

As an example, 'War in Iraq' should not be discussed here, but you can discuss your State's flag, traditions, etc. For instance, 'This is how we do in in Texas' can be a message within the 'Texas' thread about certain cultural traditions there. Specific happenings not relevant to other Boards can also be discussed such as a local mayor, a new mall being opened, etc.

If you are ever in doubt please Contact a Moderator or Admin.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2008 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

First Read

US Constitution Study

This Community is fairly large and many may not realize that we also have a US Constitution Study Board that you can utilize. Please do take a look: US Constitution Study Board

This Board was later merged as part of the KISS action we took in 2010.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

13th Jan, 2009 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Read Me First History & Civil Business Politics

United States Board Sorting

Some specific Threads:

* USA Population: Source 3
* USA Wallpaper: Source 2
* Time Zones USA: Source 5
* USA Capitals: Source 2
* Places That Should Be States: Source 3
* Patriotic: Source 8

> TOPIC: Read Me First

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,