Indiana

Indiana - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Sep, 2011 - 4:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (15) »
Indiana Culture
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Indiana

The capital of Indiana is Indianapolis and the State was admitted to the Union on: December 11, 1816. Feel free to add messages about this State's Traditions and Culture.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2005 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Indiana
A Friend

Indiana

Indiana has a rich history of folklore and tradition. Folklore ranges from the ghosts and beasts of knox county to Johnny Appleseed. Some true local lore comes from the states famous college, Indiana University, home of the Hoosiers. A hoosier is loosely defined as an Indiana native.

I recommend reading some of the Knox County lore at https://rking.vinu.edu/folklore.htm

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2011 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Indiana History & Civil Business Politics

Measles outbreak in retreat

The 37-day measles outbreak that spawned 14 confirmed cases across two northeast Indiana counties has officially ended, the Indiana State Department of Health said.Noble County Public Health Nurse ...
Indiana Culture Source: Indiana News

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2011 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Indiana

IPS seeking AWOL students

INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis Public Schools are looking for thousands of missing students. Administrators there are looking for about 7,000 students who haven't shown up for classes. First ...

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2011 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Indiana

Tragedy economic impact could have far-reaching effects for the Fair

INDIANAPOLIS - The business of the State Fair must go on despite the tragedy. There are only five days left before the 2011 State Fair wraps up. Lost revenue and lagging attendance can in no way ...

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2011 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Indiana

New earthquake measuring equipment at IU gets first test

BLOOMINGTON - New equipment at Indiana University confirms the stories we are hearing here in central Indiana about feeling the earthquake. There are 20 new seismic stations operating on in the ...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2011 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Indiana

Two die at end of police chase

INDIANAPOLIS - Two people were killed late Tuesday night in a short police chase on the northwest side. We do not yet have the names and ages of the dead suspects. But we do have information about ...

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2011 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Indiana Politics Business Civil & History

Name: Ashie

Comments: I'm from Malaysia but my parents migrated from India so I look Indian. Since studying in Illinois I am usually shunned and no one talks to me at classes or anything. If I approach anyone they just give short answers. I'm wondering if people from Indiana are all like this?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Indiana

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,