Maryland

Maryland - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Apr, 2011 - 9:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (18) »
Maryland Culture
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Maryland

Maryland Culture

The capital of Maryland is Annapolis and the State was admitted to the Union on: April 28, 1788. Feel free to add messages about this State's Traditions and Culture.

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2005 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Maryland

I lived in Maryland for about three years total. There is a large percentage of Jews (both native and from Israel), African Americans in the city and the Caucasians in the suburbs. Everyone seems very business like and many from the Western part of the US have said that the hospitality borders on non-existent to cold. I tend to agree, some are friendly, but it definitely is not sunshine Utah if you are used to that. With only half a million people most things run like anywhere else, but on a much smaller scale.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

18th Apr, 2006 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Maryland History & Civil Business Politics

I have been to Baltimore, MD, to visit with a friend and also attend a baseball game at Camden Yards. I also had the opportunity to visit a seafood restaurant and enjoy some of the seafood delicacies this waterfront city has to offer. Something else I thought was interesting was the bridge between Maryland and Virginia; it was very scenic.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2008 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Maryland

This is a report for Baltimore, Inner Harbor, United States. The report was made 59 minutes ago, at 10:54 UTC. The temperature was 4 °C (39 °F), with a dew-point at 2 °C (36 °F). The atmospheric pressure was 1009 hPa (29.81 inHg). The relative humidity was 86.8%.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Maryland

This is a report for Baltimore, Inner Harbor, United States. The report was made 31 minutes ago, at 13:54 UTC. The temperature was 7 °C (45 °F), with a dew-point at 5 °C (41 °F). The atmospheric pressure was 1027 hPa (30.33 inHg). The relative humidity was 87.1 percent

Post Date: 11th May, 2008 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Maryland
A Friend

Maryland

I was born in Maryland. I was raised in Landover, MD in Prince George's County. I now live in VA, but still comute to work in MD.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jan, 2009 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Maryland

One thing I used to like about living in Maryland was the snow did not stay very long. Sometimes you would not get snow until January and even when it came it would be melted in a day or two.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2011 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Maryland Politics Business Civil & History

Board picks team to build schools in Montgomery County - www.roanoke.com
Maryland Related News

CHRISTIANSBURG -- A company with years of experience working with Montgomery County Public Schools will pound out details for three school construction projects worth an estimated $125 million, the ...
Source: Maryland News

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Maryland

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,