South Dakota

South Dakota - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd May, 2011 - 5:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »
South Dakota Culture
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

South Dakota

South Dakota

The capital of South Dakota is Pierre and the state was admitted on: November 2, 1889. Feel free to state what you know about the Culture & Traditions of this State.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2005 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

South Dakota
A Friend

Dakota South

South Dakota is home to the Black Hills and the Badlands. Both beautiful natural sites to go see. I have been there and will go back with the family some day. I believe you can also see Mt. Rushmore there also.

18th Apr, 2006 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

South Dakota History & Civil Business Politics

I believe you can also see Mt. Rushmore there also

Absolutely. Mt Rushmore is truly a sight to see, and I am glad I was able to take my family there a couple of years ago. We also visited the Badlands and Crazy Horse statues. We stayed in Rapid City, and also got the chance to visit Custer Park. The drive to Rapid City from Minnesota was, let me say, uneventful, mostly consisting of open lands with a few ranches here or there. Sioux Falls is located on the South Dakota/Minnesota border, but once you are past there on I-90, the next big city is really Rapid City on the western border. The Badlands are a natural marvel, and we really did not have enough time to explore all of it. I plan to visit there again when my son is about 5 or 6 years old.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2011 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Dakota South

City council members tap Dean Karsky to fill vacant seat
South Dakota Local News

The opening was created when former City Councilor Bob Litz resigned to become Minnehaha County auditor earlier this year.Other candidates vying for the seat were Mark Millage, Marlin Thompson and ...
Source: South Dakota News

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2011 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Dakota South

GFP allows hunters to continue using lead shot along roads
South Dakota Local News

BRANDON - A Bennett County landowner’s proposal to ban the use of lead shot by hunters for shooting pheasants and other small game along public roadways in South Dakota was rejected Thursday ...

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2011 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

South Dakota

'It's all about merchandising'
South Dakota Local News

Linda Flolo has organized the Leaders Park Rummage Sale for the past 15 years in Sioux Falls. The sale, on Friday and Saturday this weekend, has been going on for 34 years and has between 30 and 50 ...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2011 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

South Dakota

City revises qualifications for public works director
South Dakota Local News

City Commissioner Scott Delzer, who oversees the Public Works Department, told the other commissioners that the job description had stayed "much the same as before." Delzer said the main ...

Post Date: 3rd May, 2011 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

South Dakota Politics Business Civil & History

Salmonella contamination prompts tomato recall
South Dakota Local News

The contamination was found by a U.S. Department of Agriculture inspector at a New York distributor, according to Six L's. The tomatoes originated from a farm in Estero, ...

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: South Dakota

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,