A Good Reason To Stop Drinking

A Good Reason Stop Drinking - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th Sep, 2005 - 5:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

When you are drunk you can end up in the cemetery, buried and dead..., Alcoholic.
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Drunk woman dies in cemetery accident

Reuters - An inebriated Belgian woman died in a freak accident when she ended up beneath a heavy grave stone at a cemetery, local news agency Belga said Wednesday.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ium_cemetery_dc

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Drinking Stop Reason Good A

That's insane, and freakishly ironic. I think it proves that alcohol definately dims the senses. I think the sad thing about alcohol abuse is that a lot of times, it's not the person who is doing the drinking whose life is taken. I remember reading a poem somebody sent me in an e-mail that was written from a teenage girl's perspective, and the whole time she's saying to her parents that she did the right thing, she didn't drink, she didn't get in a car with a drunk driver. Then last part she's asking why it is that her life is the one that was ruined by somebody else's bad mistake.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Good Reason To Stop Drinking Health & Special Psychology

Poor girl. At least she was able to spare others' lives by walking home and not getting behind the wheel.

Offtopic but,
I have also seen several emails relating to drunk driving, more recently, the one woman who was completely burned from head to toe and survived.. the email has her before pictures along with a picture of the drunk driver that hit her in tears. It's so sad, and unfortunately, people are not thinking of those images when they get behind the wheel.

> TOPIC: A Good Reason To Stop Drinking

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,