Cardiovascular Disease

Cardiovascular Disease - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 18th Jun, 2017 - 1:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

950,000 Americans die of cardiovascular disease each year
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Cardiovascular Disease

How much do you know about cardiovascular diseases?

Heart disease and stroke-the principal components of cardiovascular disease-are the first and third leading causes of death in the United States, accounting for more than 40% of all deaths. About 950,000 Americans die of cardiovascular disease each year, which amounts to one death every 33 seconds.
Although heart disease and stroke are often thought to affect men and older people primarily, it is also a major killer of women and people in the prime of life.
Ref. https://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/bb_heartdisease/index.htm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2005 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Cardiovascular Disease
A Friend

Disease Cardiovascular

Since my blood pressure is so erratically high, I am at high risk for cardiovascular disease. Lucky for me I do not smoke anymore, for nearly two years. I also found research to support Garlic and Vitamin E are good vitamins and herbs to help reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease, especially the garlic. I take both and have read that Co-Q10 also helps reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke. I take these in addition to my blood pressure meds as well since they also assist in lowering blood pressure and keeping your heart healthy.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2017 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cardiovascular Disease Health & Special Psychology

Genes explain higher prevalence of cardiovascular disease in chronic immune-mediated inflammatory diseases patients. New research represents an important step towards characterizing the genetic basis of cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk in chronic immune-mediated inflammatory diseases (IMID). Source 3m.

> TOPIC: Cardiovascular Disease

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,