Field Of Dreams

Field Dreams - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2005 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Field Of Dreams
A Friend

Field Of Dreams

While the movie ultimately had some slow parts to it, it had some great moments and is to be considered a classic in my opinion. When he first gets the field ready and he and his family is watching the ghosts play, others walk up and cant see anything. What ensues is what looks to be a big joke on all outsiders that only the family is in on. I think thats one of the best parts of the movie.

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2006 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Dreams Field

Classic movie for any baseball enthusiast. Even if you're not a fan of baseball, it makes for a great family movie. It is well known that Kevin Costner is an avid sports fan, and he flourished in this movie. Just thinking about this movie is making me anxious for baseball season to begin. Sit the family down and watch this if you can. 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Field Of Dreams Sports & Fashion Music Movies

What is your review for Field of Dreams?

All his life, Ray Kinsella was searching for his dreams. Then one day, his dreams came looking for him. An Iowa corn farmer, hearing voices, interprets them as a command to build a baseball diamond in his fields; he does, and the Chicago Black Sox come.

Kevin Costner .... Ray Kinsella
Amy Madigan .... Annie Kinsella
Gaby Hoffmann .... Karin Kinsella

Ref. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097351/

> TOPIC: Field Of Dreams

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,