Heart Attack - Page 3 of 3

Ideally it will be nice to seek help right - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th May, 2019 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Do you think you are at high risk for a heart attack?
  Yes       25.00%
  No       62.50%
  I do not know       12.50%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
General Discussion
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2018 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Heart Attack
A Friend

Heart Attack - Page 3

This information has actually been around for a long time. I was told back in my 20s (Late '80's) that having a case of the flu can increase the risk of a heart attack considerably because of congestion and coughing force putting severe pressure on the heart, in relation to my father who was high-risk.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2018 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Attack Heart

Standard medical tests miss nearly two-thirds of heart attack diagnoses. ‘Unrecognised’ and ‘recognised’ heart attacks have the same long-term risk of death. Source 1a.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Heart Attack Health & Special Psychology

Link between heart attacks and inflammatory bowel disease. Medical researchers recently concluded a study of more than 22 million patients that suggests a strong connection between Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and the development of heart disease and heart attacks. Source 9l.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2018 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Attack Heart

New insights into why patients have a higher risk of heart attack in the morning. Heart disease patients have lower levels of an important family of protective molecules in their blood in the morning, which could be increasing risk of blood clots and heart attacks at those times, says early research. Source 4g.

Post Date: 29th May, 2019 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Attack Heart

You're having a heart attack; why not ask for help? A perceived inability to act on symptoms could signify a life-threatening situation, according to new research. Most deaths from heart attack occur in the first few hours after the start of symptoms. Quick treatment is crucial to restore blood flow to blocked arteries and save lives. Source 7g.

29th May, 2019 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Heart Attack

Ideally it will be nice to seek help right away when you suspect something but let's be real. This is a heart attack we are talking about so a person doesn't want to embarrass themselves by finding out that the medical expenses they now have to pay is for heart burn. The other thing is insurance goes up or becomes nil if you try to use it for that reason and then you find out its something else.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Heart Attack

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,