Sir Isaac Newton

Sir Isaac Newton - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Sir Isaac Newton
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2005 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Sir Isaac Newton

Isaac Newton

Newton, a genius even by today's standards, was interested in alchemy, especially what was known as 'the vegetation of metal' which was a natural nitrate silver reaction that he thought was something more such as metal growing.

Newton read the Bible many times and the more he did so the less he believed in secular beliefs of the trinity and other Christian traditions that seemed out of sync with his readings of the Bible. Newton believes that the Second Coming will be in the year 2060 based on calculations made by him.

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Sir Isaac Newton
Sir Isaac Newton (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
20th Nov, 2005 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Newton Isaac Sir

This was a brilliant man that was obviously had God given talents, skills and perceptions to know truth from error. He even repulsed the idea of the planets circling the sun and made many break throughs concerning gravity and orbit that are still in use today. Many saw him as a man of heresy, but I think that was because they did not understand him, and you know... what you cannot understand is usually feared.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2006 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

Sir Isaac Newton
A Friend

Sir Isaac Newton History & Civil Business Politics

NEWTON: yes a certifies genius. Planets orbiting in ellipses, laws of motion, and calculus. I understand he did all this before his mid twenties but, in the case of calculus he did not publish for 20 years ( he got tipped that a german mathematician was about to publish the rules of calculus so he beat him to the punch). Like all genius his instincts were unbelievably right in some areas and unbelievably wrong in others (alchemy). As far as predicting a date on the second coming: Newton should have read his bible a little more.

15th Aug, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Newton Isaac Sir

Of recent the news has been spreading the prediction made by Sir Isaac Newton that the world would end in 2060. Thoughts?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Sir Isaac Newton
A Friend

Newton Isaac Sir

Yeah, I just don't think anyone can forecast the year end. He isn't that smart… unless he knows something about a world shattering asteroid. That said, if I'm still here I'll be partying my butt off in 2059... Just in case *wink*.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Sir Isaac Newton
A Friend

Sir Isaac Newton

There has been a lot of famous smart people and famous not so smart people and then again a lot of infamous people who think they know when the world will end. The main fact is that no one knows and no one will know. When the end of time occurs it will be hell on earth and humans will be hurting big time. I plan to live to be 240 so I will be here for it I hope.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Sir Isaac Newton
A Friend

Sir Isaac Newton

You and me both brother, 240 or broke. I agree with you regarding people who can forecast the end of the world. We have supercomputers and some pretty smart people trying to forecast the weather for next week and they are wrong as often as they are right. Still, this gives me an excuse to party hearty in 2059!

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sir Isaac Newton Politics Business Civil & History

Sir Isaac Newton’s Cambridge papers added to UNESCO’s Memory of the World Register. The Cambridge papers of Sir Isaac Newton, including early drafts and Newton’s annotated copies of Principia Mathematica -- a work that changed the history of science -- have been added to UNESCO's International Memory of the World Register. Source 9k.

> TOPIC: Sir Isaac Newton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,