Emma Watson

Emma Watson - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2010 - 10:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2005 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Emma Watson

Emma Watson is 5' 5" in height and really has blonde hair which is dyed for the Harry Potter movies.

Sponsored Links:
6th May, 2006 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Watson Emma

She has really grown up throughout the Harry Potter movies from a young girl to a charming young adult. There were rumors of her and the Harry Potter actor having a romantic relationship, but I just think that was there to hype up the movie themselves.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2009 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Emma Watson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Emma Watson 'no designer'

Harry Potter star Emma Watson says although she loves modelling and fashion, the idea of launching her own clothing line or perfume 'makes her want to vomit'. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2009 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Emma Watson
A Friend

Watson Emma

I like her as a actress. I hope her all the best. I hope that she continues to grow as a actress and we see her in more films.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Watson Emma

Emma highest-earning actress

Emma Watson has been named Hollywood's highest-earning actress. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Emma Watson

On stage nerves for Emma Watson

Emma Watson was more nervous about appearing in her university's play than anything else she has done. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Emma Watson
A Friend

Emma Watson

It is hard to believe that this young lady is in college now. I hope she continues to start in other movies as she seems to be talented.

19th Mar, 2010 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Emma Watson Movies Music Fashion & Sports

She's great! Has a lot of different projects going and its nice to see a young female actress who seems to have her head screwed on the right way. Way to go chick!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Emma Watson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,