Neil Diamond - Page 2 of 2

Neil Diamond gives surprise performance 2 - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Mar, 2020 - 2:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Neil Diamond The return
31st Oct, 2010 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Neil Diamond - Page 2

He is still a great singer/songwriter. I hope though he doesn't try to go too long and finishes while he is still close to the top of his profession.

I'm sure he will, have never seen him live but still have hope maybe one day I will.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2011 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Diamond Neil

Poor sales likely in Neil's no-show

The cancellation of Neil Diamond's Wellington concert is likely to be because of poor ticket sales, a local promoter says. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

Neil Diamond Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Happy anniversary, Neil Diamond, who is bringing his 'spirit of 76' to San Diego. Cherry, cherry! Neil Diamond is averaging two hours an night on stage for his ongoing 50th anniversary tour. Source 8a.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Neil Diamond
A Friend

Page 2 Diamond Neil

He's a great singer and an even better song writer. Great to see him still going strong.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Neil

Neil Diamond retires from touring, but his songs are still working for you. Neil Diamond announced he was retiring from touring after being diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. Lucky for us, we still have his songs. Source 9p.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2018 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Neil Diamond
A Friend

Neil Diamond

I am glad to see him retiring before his condition got worse. As one of the greatest song writers of his time I am glad that we have his music to listen to and enjoy for a lifetime to come.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2020 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Neil Diamond - Page 2

Neil Diamond gives surprise performance 2 years after retiring due to Parkinson's disease. Source 7t.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Neil Diamond

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,