Today's Top Poster - Page 14 of 30

Yes it can be misleading. It showed I had - Page 14 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 14

With this tracking system it's hard to know if you are safe or not. I was in a thread war with Wizard yesterday. I posted a lot in the last hour or two yesterday. My post count keeps falling due to yesterday's falling off. I'm afraid I'll end up with 19 or something. sad.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

Indeed. It might be prudent to have a list reserved only for posts made since the last check.

3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

Well whether I am first place or not, I am at least glad I was able to get up to 20 posts during this round of the competition. It would be very nice if I could jump up to the top right before it ends though. Laughs.

On the concern of getting below 20 before it ends, I advise that you just keep posting until the timer is up.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:34pm

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 14 Poster Top Todays

Yes, that's what I'm doing. I feel that my old posts are falling off faster than I'm adding new ones.

3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

Which is quite possible, though I myself will keep on it. I do have a character to resurrect, Jonathon, to keep him going in RoK II.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

Good luck to you Thomaslee. I'm just trying to keep above 20. I will be happy with 50 forum points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 14

Well you are at 25 now with under 2 minutes, so I do believe you will be fine in that regard. I admit, I was not expecting to even have a chance when I got up this morning, it appearing you had so many, but I guess I lucked out.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:57pm

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 14

Yes it can be misleading. It showed I had 40-50 all day. I knew that they would fall off in the last couple of hours. Congratulations!

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,