Today's Top Poster - Page 24 of 30

If you go to the zero replies you can't - Page 24 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 26th Feb, 2017 - 8:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 24

KN is taunting everyone. He is getting way too cocky! It's time someone takes him down a notch or two *wink*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

Ouch, that is going to be a pretty tough nut to crack. I'll push into the 20s but I can't see catching KN.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

I love how we're all conspiring to take down the big Kn here. Isn't it lovely how a little competition brings people together? tongue.gif.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 24 Poster Top Todays

That is true Dashain. I will beat him again one day. I will break out the sad puppy dog eyes if need be. sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Feb, 2017 - 8:30pm

26th Feb, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

Its funny how you guys think 20, 30 or 50 is a big deal we used to have posting competitions that used to go into the 100s. A posting rhythm can be easily maintained by just selecting the genre you like the most. Look out for moderation though because they take away FP, your posts and your account if you're starting to be like a spammer or that was what they did when I was a big poster here but sounds like they've cooled that a little.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

Into the 100s? How the heck did you go into the 100s without spamming? The reason I don't go higher is that I feel like if I answer some of these posts I won't be adding anything of real substance and I don't want to answer just for the sake of answering.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 24

Some how I can see Kyrroeth breaking out the puppy dog eyes. Yes I like to get a bit of competition out in here.

26th Feb, 2017 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 24

If you go to the zero replies you can't spam if you know the content. Just pick what you're good at or is in your state and its like a breeze. What also made it easy back then JB used to run many fast paced games here and we would post in one someone would reply we would reply back and so on. There were like 30 games in and out of the site going on all the time. Even if there wasn't a game to reply to I would go to the next game and the next game until I covered all the games I was in. Then head to the topics. There was some heated discussions that were fun to read as much as it was to reply to.

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,