Today's Top Poster - Page 25 of 30

Try ROK II, you have to maintain a journal - Page 25 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 26th Feb, 2017 - 11:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 25

You are talking about way back Play by post. I remember being over 100 replies in a day too. I tend to not do that anymore I stick with 40-50 replies in a day keep is fair.

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

One consideration as well that you could have, is to find or create a thread in which all of you know you can reply to and just continue to have a discussion in that thread. Working together, you can rack up the posts I am sure.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Feb, 2017 - 10:12pm

26th Feb, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

Isn't that what those continue the story threads are for? Considering anything within reason is possible in the next post and the next post it can be easily done.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 25 Poster Top Todays

But there only seem to be two of them active! We need more so I can be top poster!

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

Abnninja, there are more than 2 Role-playing Games available. For a list of all active Role-playing Games please see: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? you can also start your own Role-playing Game.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

Sorry, I wasn't being specific. I meant active continue the story games. Is there a place to look for them?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 25

Abnninja, the same link lists all available games in that category. You can reply to any game even if you were the last poster so long as 4 hours has passed. You can start your own Role-playing Games.

26th Feb, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 25

Try ROK II, you have to maintain a journal which means there will be lots of opportunities to post way more than you will be able to.

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,