Today's Top Poster - Page 29 of 30

The longer you are here the more you will - Page 29 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 29

You have to get at least 20 posts to be able to win posts in a day. Not just 25%.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

I know people may not believe me when I say this but I really do enjoy others striving to be the top poster. I enjoy it a lot.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

Oh I believe it, in addition to a title being meaningless if it remains unchallenged, it is always good to see a community buzzing.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 29 Poster Top Todays

Agreed with everything Daishain said. KN, I'm sure you like the challenge, even if it is only occasional and the conversation is good. It often provides me points of view I wasn't thinking about. I hope I do the same and add to the conversation, whether it's about Terrorism in Europe or Faevalor's thoughts on the pan flute.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

Yes good conversations and even debates can be eye opening and worth the time. It also helps with the members getting the posts and therefore the FP to be able to help their characters in games.

Rather off topic, but...
Speaking of which I need to buy some gems in a few games *smile*.

29th Apr, 2017 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster

New Top Poster Requirements

The number "20" no longer reflects a challenge for Top Posters in the Community so we have changed the minimum required to "30" for this reward system. Posting activity is largely due to active Role-playing Games and Posts that do not really support the subject of the Thread or progress the conversation. The later we have been deleting on a more regular basis these days. Everyone should also please read the notice at the top of this Thread, it is for reviews of the system only - there is another Thread designated for rants about your Post count.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Sep, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 29

I don't know how you guys do it. I take too much time thinking to make one post and some of you have thousands.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 29

The longer you are here the more you will get into some of the discussions and before you know it you will have over a thousand posts *smile*.

+  « First of 30 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,