Today's Top Poster - Page 8 of 30

I need to get me some of that too, my FP is - Page 8 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 27th Dec, 2016 - 12:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2016 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 8

It's always funny to me to load the home page when it shows 15 or 20 posts in the last hour. I always wonder who is going for the top poster that day *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2016 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

Some times if I am really bored I will make all sorts of comments and posts and be the top poster. Never know. Other times I just want to be on top for a day.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2016 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

I have to ask, I keep seeing bots like News and Brandon on the top poster list. Is the system considering them valid candidates?

26th Dec, 2016 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Poster Top Todays

Yah, I personally don't consider it fair that bots which are supposed to post often are being counted among the top posters. One would think that bots would be disqualified from such ranking.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Dec, 2016 - 10:24pm

26th Dec, 2016 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

international QUOTE (Daishain)
Is the system considering them valid candidates?

Yes. You must beat the Bots as well.

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
One would think that bots would be disqualified from such ranking.

Not really, 100 FP is around a Donation of $4 in value. If you had to gain 100 FP through regular Posting you would have to make a lot more Posts than simply trying to beat the Bots. Lastly, Bots usually make between 20-30 Posts a day, some days it might be more if there is a special Topic or event. There have been days where Bots Post under 20 as well.

26th Dec, 2016 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster

Hmm, in that case I will see if I can make at least 20 posts today, since I do need FP to resurrect my character.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Dec, 2016 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 8

I should also mention the system is automated so there is no intervention from us. You should expect to make at least 25 Posts to win based on what I put above (Not including other participants). It would cheapen the value of FP if a contest were made so easy as to just make 10 or less Posts and get 100 FP each time.

27th Dec, 2016 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 8

I need to get me some of that too, my FP is dry with all the resurrections and conversions. Let's see if I can't beat out all the rest now that the count down has newly started.

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,