Today's Top Poster - Page 13 of 30

There seems to be a mix of things here that - Page 13 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 6:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
3rd Jan, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 13

I'm trying to get resurrected. I would start a new character but I came too far. I still got 50 which is good but I died so many times that I actually need more than 100 to get back. I might just donate towards FP and get it over.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

You could win today Wizard. Not much has been posted so far. I'm not going to post that much today. I can't speak for the others. Best of luck to you.

3rd Jan, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

international QUOTE (Kyrroeth @ 2-Jan 17, 3:38 PM)
I'm trying to get to 200 core posts which is tough.

I am a little uncertain even how you might go about having 200 core posts in 24 hours, as I was in the 50 post range at one point and running out of threads to post in, some having to be made in threads that hadn't had replies in months. The whole process is made more difficult when you have no one replying to the posts you make, allowing for a discussion and more core posts.

I still have a number of threads I posted in that I can't reply in again yet, most of them actually. More, since the site encourages mature and intelligent posts I am reluctant to post in threads on subjects I have little expertise or knowledge in. Even then, I have admittedly replied in some thread a way is best described as simply my reaction on the subject or commentary.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Jan, 2017 - 3:17pm

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 13 Poster Top Todays

Oh, I agree Thomaslee. It would be almost impossible to get 200 core posts in a 24 hour period. I meant 200 core posts total. That's all I need to activate a gem. It is difficult when no one responds to your threads since you can't do anything else with them at that point. I was fortunate on my fantasy worlds thread yesterday. It received quite a bit of feedback. Start up a thread if you wish. I will be glad to discuss a topic with you.

3rd Jan, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

Ah, my apologizes for misunderstanding. Yes, simply having 200 core posts as a whole is a good goal. I have had such for a while but haven't yet tried for a gem.

Hmm, I can see what I can do. I admit I've been a little uncertain what I might create a thread on. There are a few subject I could see talking about, but I would want to make sure there isn't already a thread for such.

3rd Jan, 2017 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster

You guys are running out of topics because you answered a few for a top poster contest? Are you serious? If you go to the Role-playing Game board alone there are like pages and pages of topics going there with many of them not being you guys as the last to answer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jan, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 13

I thought the roleplay topics don't count? At least not the threads where we post in character. When it comes to core posts and even Top Poster I was under the impression that one's posts in the Roleplay Board didn't add to one's posts on the forums.

3rd Jan, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 13

There seems to be a mix of things here that I will attempt to clarify:

1. The daily Top Poster Contest considers any Post from anywhere in the Community towards your 24 Post count.

2. Core Posts are Posts that are not part of Role-playing Games or Jokes / Welcome Boards. Core Posts have nothing to do with this Thread or the contest. It is only relevant if you have to use Core subjects to build up your Post count.

3. You do not have to wait on someone in order to have a Discussion. There are numerous Threads still waiting for a reply: Unanswered Threads or simply Search for a Topic that interests you and expound on it. Later, when someone is interested they can Reply - remember, the majority of Users do not enter any kind of contest and do not have the mindset of immediate back and forth Discussion.

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,