Planning A Wedding - Page 2 of 2

Okay, now this was a darn smart planner. I'm - Page 2 - Culture, Travel, Etiquette, Traditions - Posted: 17th Jul, 2017 - 10:07pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 6 59 105 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 86
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 23

Planning A Wedding - Page 2

Attached Image QUOTE (BabyBlues @ 4-May 06, 9:48 AM)
I don't think I would be comfortable even touching a dress that cost $2,000. I would probably ruin it. . ....

I wouldn't have been comfortable in such an expensive dress either. That's why I chose to find a dress on ebay.

The homemade invitations sound like a great idea. The craft stores are such a good place to find the paper and some come with software to create invitations.

The whole idea for a wedding is to create a day that you and the groom will both enjoy. Cook-outs are great because everyone can be relaxed and have fun. It should reflect your personalities.

My wedding to my ex-husband was not enjoyable. It was at the home at a coworker, but everything was so formal. There was fancy food I didn't like and multiple forks to eat with. My family was definitely out of place. My sister, aunt, uncle, and grandmother were at a table. None of them knew which fork to use. So my grandmother picked up a fork and everyone followed her lead. But it was the wrong fork. We laugh about it now, but I regret that I didn't stay true to myself.

So I vowed that when I married bwren I would do something that was personal and perfect for us.

Post Date: 7th May, 2006 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 34.6%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 300

Wedding Planning

My older sister's wedding reception was a cookout in my parents' backyard, with a live band playing southern rock and country western. We had a blast! My sister's dress was made by a seamstress from a picture my sister had found in a magazine, which I think she paid something like $300 for ~ a designer dress! And each of us bridesmaids made our own dresses from a similar pattern we bought. The only flowers were the bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids and a pretty spray over the patio roof; as the entire yard was planted with a border of spring flowers, there wasn't any need for more. It was really a lot of fun, very "homey" and casual, and it was perfect for both our families to feel comfortable.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2012 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Planning A Wedding Traditions & Etiquette Travel Culture

Name: Bela

Comments: I think most couples feel the need to satisfy others when planning their wedding but would rather do something else! Its a tricky one. At the end of the day its your own wedding and you should be able to do what you want. A bit controversial! And lets not get into the amount of money you need to spend on doing what you didn't want anyway! Your crochet at the engagement party sounds brilliant! A lovely thing for people to remember you by!

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2016 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Wedding Planning

Wedding debacles: 'I can't do this, I hate him'

BRIDESMAID for hire Jen Glantz has seen a lot of weddings - but some take it to a whole new level. These are her most cringe-worthy horror stories. Ref. Source 3l.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2017 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wedding Planning

How bride spent just $1600 on wedding. A THRIFTY Aussie bride threw a lavish wedding party in Scotland for 100 people on a shoestring. This is how she did it. Source 2b.

Attached Image
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2017 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Planning A Wedding
A Friend

Planning A Wedding

Okay, now this was a darn smart planner. I'm sure the pub figured they'd provide the food at a bargain and make it all up on the booze they would serve to the people attending… and probably did. Smart bride and a smart husband for listening to her.

Guest please SHARE: "Planning A Wedding" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Planning A Wedding, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Planning A Wedding is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Planning A Wedding

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 12 Hours Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 20 Hours Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 3 Days Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Opinion 4.9 Days Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Pagan 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:45am
UFOs & Nukes: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 30th Dec, 2017 - 4:01pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By Stem 7th Dec, 2017 - 10:51am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LitRPG 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:42pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes