Old Lady Crossing RPG - Page 3 of 5

Muttering under her breath, Roz rummages in - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 9th Sep, 2006 - 2:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
3rd Sep, 2006 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Old Lady Crossing RPG - Page 3

Rozalynn shakes her head in frustration. "No, not really." She sighs... ... then suddenly her eyes gleam and she says, "Wait! Here's an idea!"

Turning around, Roz climbs onto the hood of the nearest car and, cupping her hands around her mouth, shouts to the crowd.

"Hey, people! Let's get a coordinated effort together to herd these dogs back to their owner so we can get out of here! You guys over there - head the dogs off on that side. Move closer together and make a 'fence' line. You people on the other side, do the same coming this way. Get hopping so we can get OUT!"

She slides off the car grinning at Mariah. "How's that?"

Sponsored Links:
4th Sep, 2006 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Crossing Lady Old

Kim role,

Mariah looks both sides to see if anyone is looking at her, she gives a shy smiles but really she wants to say "I don't know this woman!". She looks up and tell Roz "Okay Roz..um...I think they got the message"

"Let's go and help this people"

6th Sep, 2006 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Old Lady Crossing RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Roz grins at Mariah and tilts her head in a "let's go" gesture, then heads out, shouting, "That's the way, people!" and "Get them to come together, now!" and "There ya go!" and "Good job!" One might get the impression that she enjoyed this sort of thing.

6th Sep, 2006 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 3 RPG Crossing Lady Old

Kim role,

Mariah is able to catch an English Sheppard and a German Sheppard. She smiles and tells Roz "You see, no big deal. I caught two dogs", she says proudly while feeling something warm on her right leg. She open her mouth big in amazement and says in disbelief "Don't tell me that this smelly and sickening dog just did..."

7th Sep, 2006 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

RPG Crossing Lady Old

Kim role,

She looks at Roz and says "What? Are you sleep or something?" Look at this silly dog and what he did to my beautiful pants!, she says while holding tears.

8th Sep, 2006 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Old Lady Crossing RPG

Holding a fluffy white poodle that she managed to grab when it tried to run between her feet, Roz stands stunned seeing that Mariah has actually *touched* two dogs... and has now had her pants sullied for her effort! Eyes wide, she tries very very hard to keep from laughing out loud.

"Oh, gosh, Mariah..." she says, and then bites her lip. "I think I have some paper towels and water in my car..." Roz turns quickly and walks toward her car to keep Mariah from seeing her face twitching with suppressed laughter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Sep, 2006 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Old Lady Crossing RPG - Page 3

Kim role,

Mariah looks at Roz with an angry face and says "You are having fun, don't ya?". She then sighs and says, do you have shampoo or some sort of soap to clean my pants? I can't stand this smell anymore!, she says while covering her nose.

9th Sep, 2006 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Old Lady Crossing RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

Muttering under her breath, Roz rummages in her car with one hand while the other holds the little dog. "...somewhere in here... ... sure I saw it ... gotta he there... Aha!" She whips out a small tube of "Wet Ones" and hands them to Mariah, then turns back again and retrieves a roll of paper towels.

"There ya go, dear," Roz says. "This should help."

She turns to the old lady and shouts, "Hey! we got some of your dogs over here!"

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Old Lady Crossing RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,