Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 15th Mar, 2017 - 5:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Mona Lisa Analyzed
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2005 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mona Lisa

COMPUTER DECODES MONA LISA'S SMILE

Scientists analyzed the portrait of the Mona Lisa, a woman with famously mixed emotions, hoping to unlock her smile. They applied emotion recognition software that measures a person's mood by examining features such as the curve of the lips and the crinkles around the eyes.
Ref. Source

Mona Lisa
Mona Lisa (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2005 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

Mona Lisa
A Friend

Lisa Mona

All the wondering and debating it throughout the centuries and it comes down to computer analysis. And the computer analysis says... she is happy. What a let down, they should have just let it go and keep letting people wonder and talk about it. Now we know, and its no big thing now.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2011 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Mona Lisa UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Mona Lisa was male model: expert

A male apprentice, longtime companion and possible lover of Leonardo da Vinci was the main influence and a model for the Mona Lisa painting, an Italian researcher said. Ref. Source 5

8th Feb, 2011 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Lisa Mona

OK tell me he didn't say that? Is that person like totally gay or something or did he like know Mona Lisa in a previous life? rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Mona Lisa
A Friend

Lisa Mona

Wow, everyone knew Mona Lisa was happy. This analysis was a major letdown and majority of people already knew this. What a shocker, don't you agree?

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2015 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Mona Lisa

Has real Mona Lisa been uncovered?

Italian archaeologists believe they may have uncovered the identity of the woman who posed for the Mona Lisa as well as a bone belonging to her. Ref. Source 7e

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

Mona Lisa

Yes, she's smiling: Mona Lisa's facial expression

Scientists have found out that test subjects almost always perceive the facial expression on Leonardo da Vinci's famous painting as happy, thus calling into question a long-held assumption in art history. Ref. Source 9m.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Mona Lisa
A Friend

Mona Lisa Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I always thought that she was smiling. I know some do not smile a big teeth flashing smile so I do not understand the big deal about this painting. Yes it is a nice painting of a smiling woman painted by a famous painter. So what? I think it would be nice to have but also think a museum is the best place for it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mona Lisa

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,