Domains For Sale (Ad)

Domains Sale Ad - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 24th Nov, 2008 - 1:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Selling your www.name.com? Then add it here. This is for Domain Names mostly, but if you have a site attached then let us know about it. Member Classified Ad
26th Dec, 2005 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Domains For Sale (Ad)

Domains for Sale

Selling your www.name.com? Then add it here. This is for Domain Names mostly. If a site comes with the domain then please give us details such as page rank, alexa rank, earnings (if any), etc.

NOTE: This is a Member Ad and not a regular Topic of Discussion. Please verify all information provided. Disclaimer

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2008 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Ad Sale Domains

I really do not want to sell this site, but need to raise some quick cash. Here are the stats:

Domain: Source 4
Current PR: 2
Current Alexa: 1,540,807
I'm looking for $1,250.00

You get the domain, forum, and game script - I can also help you get it installed on your server providing your host meets the requirements.

The game script allows you to choose either an Axis or Allied country and then battle in a turn based environment. Create an account easily to test.

The forum is new, but has a lot of potential. Installed is a blog system, gallery, links system and so forth. Support for the game is actually had at another Forum, all links are via the main one above.

Only serious offers please. Feel free to PM for additional serious questions.

> TOPIC: Domains For Sale (Ad)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,