Gwynedd Medieval Builders - Page 2 of 7

Mr. Builder I like your services. I need to - Page 2 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 1st Jun, 2013 - 11:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Medeival Buildings This Thread will be the dedicated SHOP where you can see the First Post for information about what you need to get started and the cost of it. Do not ask Support Questions here, this is ONLY for transactions between Gwynedd Builders and your Character.
30th May, 2013 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Medieval Builders - Page 2

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

By the stars, moon and sun this be a whole wagon of anxious migrants into the young Village. We had to fervently pray to the gods for good weather and we got it! Thus, thy homes are all ready for thee lass and lads, enjoy thy abode until ye can do better.

30th May, 2013 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Builders Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

Hello Mason I will like to clear some land and buy a hut please, I will like to set up my business as soon as possible. (A and B)

Out of Character: I will have to get 100 FP more until I can get a mini avatar for my thread.

Post Date: 31st May, 2013 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Medieval Builders
A Friend

Gwynedd Medieval Builders RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

I would like to upgrade my hut (D) and I would like to get a stone wall (E) if that is possible.

31st May, 2013 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Page 2 Builders Medieval Gwynedd

Master Felipe, I be needing the description of thine proposed dwellings to complete thy order.

Sir KNtoran, ye have now been upgraded with stone wall and advanced hut.

31st May, 2013 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Builders Medieval Gwynedd

Well Sir I will like to be an Innkeeper for my services, I hope I will be able to make lots of gold out of that.

31st May, 2013 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Medieval Builders

Lad, ye may want to come out of the bushes and view thy newly built hut. A bit small fer an Inn but ye must start at some size, eh?

31st May, 2013 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Medieval Builders - Page 2

Yes, I believe you are right on that, I think it will take a while for me to get enough gold to expand my hut, I will see what I can do about this.

1st Jun, 2013 - 11:27am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Medieval Builders Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 2

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Mr. Builder I like your services. I need to continue my upgrades since I'm getting so many visitors so can I get (D and E) my hut expanded and some nature filled decorations attached to it?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Medieval Builders

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,