Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review - Page 3 of 7

Paizo certainly know it exists, it's - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 9th Jul, 2013 - 4:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review Related Information to Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review
8th Jun, 2013 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review - Page 3

The threads are up and awaiting a Community use notice. Shall I post on the Community Use Registry or will you?
Thanks for everything, I hope I do a good job as GM.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 8th Jun, 2013 - 10:33am

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2013 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Review RPG Pathfinder Adventure Kingmaker Icons

Good. I've added Pathfinder to the list of Medieval related role-playing games: WorldOfMedieval.com/. At that page you will see the Pathfinder page and also link to the map. This page will grow as you do.

I have also 'fixed' your Threads by:

1. Adding the required notice
2. Adding the Pathfinder image to all your game Posts so they stand out
3. Linked to the base page for Pathfinder as above.

They have a nice array of graphics to use. I can see making your Threads look really nice with Pathfinder specific images and symbols but you do have some ongoing work ahead of you:

A. Earn GMaster Status
B. Get your game off the ground with many active Players.

international QUOTE (ICon)
Shall I post on the Community Use Registry or will you?

I've already taken care of that.

10th Jun, 2013 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Looks like you have a Player interested. I added in a link to a generator in FLASH that seemed robust enough, please look it over and ensure it meets the standards you expect.

10th Jun, 2013 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Review RPG Pathfinder Adventure Kingmaker Icons

That generator is great, but requires a knowledge of the system to be able to use it. This is fine, since I will assist in character building.

Would you be so kind as to bold all the links in the Rules, setting, questions thread? That should help players notice them. Thanks again for everything!

30th Jun, 2013 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Review RPG Pathfinder Adventure Kingmaker Icons

ICon, no takers but KNtoran?

What are you doing to drum up support for your Campaign?

You may want to start up a solo Campaign for now so others can see what it is like and then maybe others will join in. Seeing Threads with no activity is certainly not an incentive.

1st Jul, 2013 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review

I did start to post on introductory threads, but I fell behind with duties last week. The few people is asked face to face, said that play by post is too slow for them.

Good idea with the solo campaign, I shall start soon in that case.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jul, 2013 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review - Page 3

That Pathfinder Wiki site you keep linking is not official to Pathfinder, so I wondered why the officials at Paizo claimed that they were the only resource? I wrote them about that because if a site can post rudimentary material from Pathfinder then what stops us from doing the same? At least the vital parts so that there isn't a hunt for everything as I notice is becoming the case.

9th Jul, 2013 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Paizo certainly know it exists, it's even linked from an old post on their blog. As far as I know it's fan created. I passively suggest against putting up setting information, it is constantly being added to and revised as more stories are written.

Rather off topic, but...
The issue lies elsewhere. Personally it ticks me off that searches can't be performed by some, but then again I grew up with technology so I have a biased view.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,