Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 28 of 46

"Word travels quickly among travellers - Page 28 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Apr, 2015 - 4:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 46 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (46) »

Gwynedd Fortunes
Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2015 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Fortune Teller
A Friend

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 28

A lone figure wrapped in a heavy leather cloak wanders towards the gates of the castle, his lantern held before him. He reaches the gate and hesitates before raising a gloved fist and knocking thrice. "Hello! Is anyone there? I was told this is where I can discover my destiny!"

15th Apr, 2015 - 4:14am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Hearing a knock at her door she wonders if those foolish gossipers have a mind to tell her something more. She marches down the steps that leads to her oaken double doors. She opens to see a rather odd no faced stranger.

"Destiny? What destiny is that? Who are you, where are you from and what makes you feel worthy to knock my doors?"

Out of Character: Welcome, beware Krusten never plays nice. wink.gif You will need to get some FP so you can fix up your posts.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2015 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Fortune Teller
A Friend

Gwynedd Fortune Teller RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

The hood and leather mask around his face leave only a small portion around his eyes visible. He gives a small but well practiced bow before speaking with a slight accent.

"Only the destiny of ascension! I am Ser Locke and I come from a beautiful land far to the west, I have seen countless wonders but none so wondrous and alluring as the fair maiden standing before me. I have heard tales of a woman who sees the past and future and I must know the truth for myself. I assume you are her?"

Reconcile Edited: Demonic on 15th Apr, 2015 - 4:43am

15th Apr, 2015 - 4:57am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 28 Teller Fortune Gwynedd

"Ha!" She says while her hands are on her hips. She continues,

"You think flattery will get the best of me today?"

Then shifting to one side, "I'm not about to let someone I do not know into my fine castle, for all I know you might be here to rob or worst!"

Her brown slowly shapes into a frown.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2015 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

You heard through the grape vine that there is a planned Kidnapping of the daughter of a king in a distant place.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2015 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Fortune Teller
A Friend

Gwynedd Fortune Teller

His eyes narrow and his tone suddenly becomes darker, his friendly demeanor having been put down.

"If I had wished to rob you or cut your throat, I would have scaled your wall and been out with your life and valuables before sunrise. I assure you my intentions are genuine and as pure as your beauty, my lady."

He rests a hand on the hilt of the blade strapped to his waist, twirling a strand of hair that is laced to the pommel.

"If your wish is for me to relinquish my armaments then I may oblige your request and if you allow me to rest here, I will share my stories with you. Please, I am weathered and have travelled long and far to find you."

15th Apr, 2015 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 28

Krusten considers the stranger's words but is not so easily persuaded. She says questioningly, "But that is strange, I do not 'advertise' nor is my past clients from elsewhere so how did you both find me and know that I'm a fortune teller?"

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2015 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Fortune Teller
A Friend

Gwynedd Fortune Teller Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 28

"Word travels quickly among travellers such as myself, and rumors of magic travel especially fast. I had to pull many strings in order to discover your true location. Finding you was fate."

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Fortune Teller

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,